|Capacidad de Escudo||300|
|Puntuación del Cónclave||10|
|Arma por Defecto||Rifle Láser Prime|
|Rango Base de Focalización||15m|
|Mods de Wyrm Prime|| Dispersión de multitud|
On May 10th, 2016, it was announced that the Wyrm Prime, along with its related Warframe and weapon counterparts, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 17, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
|Dispersión de multitud||
Unleashes radial stun damage when multiple enemies are nearby. Increasing level increases range.
|Guerrero||Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Mercado Precio: N/A||Planos Precio: N/A|
- Wyrm Prime, compared to Wyrm:
- Significantly higher base shields (300 vs. 100).
- Significantly higher armor (150 vs. 50).
- Higher health (225 vs. 200).
- Building the Wyrm Prime is necessary to acquire the Prime Laser Rifle, which is the first Primed Sentinel weapon.
- The Wyrm Prime resembles a traditional Chinese Dragon, from its serpentine body shape to its horns and whiskers.
- Wyrm Prime is one of the three Primes whose components are yet to appear in Relics. The others are Loki Prime and Bo Prime.
- Thus makes Wyrm Prime the only Prime Sentinel to not appear in Relics yet.