Última edición, 10-10-2017 por JARVIII
CharacteristicsThis weapon deals primarily
- High damage.
- Low recoil.
- High zoom capabilities.
- High status chance.
- Good critical chance.
- High ammo reserve.
- Comes with a
- High accuracy-shots will hit directly on the reticle nearly every shot.
- Zooming in increases base damage by +5% at 2.5x zoom, +15% at 6x zoom or +20% at 12x zoom (stacks additively with base damage mods like Serration).
- Staggers most enemies with every hit.
- The second highest magazine size of all sniper rifle, behind Lanka.
- Can use the Vulkar-exclusive Lasting Purity mod, heavily increasing its scoped-in damage.
- Long reload time.
- Slightly lower critical chance for a sniper rifle.
- Rifle scope is ineffective in dark areas and at close range.
- Inaccurate when fired from the hip, bullets may widely spread when fired.
- Low Armor.
- Less effective against Flesh, due to its primary focus on damage and dealing no damage at all
- Vulkar Fantasma, comparado a Vulkar:
- The Vulkar Wraith first featured as a reward for players who successfully defeated the final challenger during Operation: Shadow Debt.
- The Vulkar Wraith can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for
- Requires only 2 shots to activate its Shot Combo Counter, giving it an immediate 1.5x total damage bonus on the first hit if Multishot mods like Split Chamber trigger a 2nd shot that also lands on the target.