| Vulkar Fantasma
| Tipo de Arma
|| Sniper Rifle
| Tipo de Gatillo
| Vel. del Proyectil
| Candencia de Fuego
|| 1.5 balas/seg
| Tamaño de Cargador
|| 8 balas/cargador
| Ataques Normales
| Multiplicador Crítico
Entrada del CÓDICE: Vulkar Fantasma
A blood-red variant of this devastating sniper rifle.
The Vulkar Wraith is the Wraith variant of the Vulkar, which was featured as a reward for players who successfully defeated the final challenger during Operation: Shadow Debt. It comes with an Orokin Catalyst pre-installed as well as its own weapon slot.
This weapon can be sold for 7,500.
This weapon deals primarily x18px Impact damage.
- High damage.
- Low recoil.
- High zoom capabilities.
- High status chance.
- Good critical chance.
- High ammo reserve.
- Comes with a x20px polarity.
- High accuracy-shots will hit directly on the reticle nearly every shot.
- Zoom levels increase damage, up to maximum of 20%.
- Staggers most enemies with every hit.
- The second highest magazine size of all sniper rifle, behind Lanka.
- Can use the Vulkar-exclusive Lasting Purity mod, heavily increasing its scoped-in damage.
- Long reload time.
- Slightly lower critical chance for a sniper rifle.
- Rifle scope is ineffective in dark areas and at close range.
- Inaccurate when fired from the hip, bullets may widely spread when fired.
- Low x18px Puncture damage, less effective against Armor.
- Less effective against Flesh, due to its primary focus on x18px Impact damage and dealing no x18px Slash damage at all
- Vulkar Wraith, compared to the Vulkar:
- Higher base damage (250.0 vs. 225.0).
- Larger magazine size (8 vs. 6).
- Additional x20px polarity.