Última edición, 27-03-2018 por JARVIII
Viento fracturador es un mod de guardia para armas de puños. Wielders of this Stance can deliver a barrage of fast punches and deliver powerful knockdowns.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Launching Spring||Slide +|
|One Point||In Air|
|Through Strike||Wallrun +|
|Roaring Drums||Aiming at Downed Enemy +|
- PS4 Players = =
- Xbox Players = =
- The third attack on Gaining Humility, Rising Wind, and Trailing Doom is a side sweep, which can hit multiple adjacent targets and has a 100% chance of inflicting
- The final attack of Trailing Doom is a short range dashing punch, which can hit enemies trying to backpedal from your attacks.
- The third attack in Rolling Gale is an uppercut that has a 100% chance of inflicting
- "Rising Wind"'s final slam attack can be chained repeatedly, skipping the start up, by holding the "attack button" before the animation of the slam is done, therefor, entering a cycle of continuous slams which is good for crowd control. <to perform: E E E hold E hold E hold E, and so on.
- If you perform Trailing Doom and hold down after the pause, your Warframe will immediately chain into the uppercut and ground slam in Rising Wind after the final dashing punch.
- Rolling Gale features the first three attacks of Gaining Humility. It is possible to skip these attacks by holding before you initiate the combo.