Última edición, 12-10-2017 por JARVIII
The Vectis Prime is the prime version of the Vectis sniper rifle. Featuring higher base damage and a doubled magazine, the Vectis Prime retains the standard version's 4x zoom setting, but swaps the Vectis' 3x zoom for a much higher 10x zoom, allowing for both medium and long range combat.
On May 24th, 2017, it was announced that Vectis Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 30th, 2017. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Mercado Precio: N/A||Planos Precio: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi se refieren a Reliquias del Vacío
(V) Denota Bóveda Prime Reliquias del Vacío
CharacteristicsThis weapon deals primarily
- Highest damage of all hitscan sniper rifles.
- High critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Fast reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy while aiming; shots will hit exactly on the reticle dot, perfect for headshots.
- Good Ammo economy.
- Has both low and high zoom ranges, and having only two zoom settings instead of three allows for faster switching between ranges.
- Good candidate for Charged / Primed Chamber due to its magazine size of two rounds, or one round with Depleted Reload.
- Zooming in increases base damage by +15% at 4x zoom or +20% at 10x zoom (stacks additively with base damage mods like Serration).
- Mediocre Fire Rate.
- Low health.
- Largest shot combo requirement of all sniper rifles.
- High recoil, which may make it difficult to fire a follow-up shot, especially at higher zoom levels.
- Vectis Prime, comparado a Vectis:
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Due to the fact that it has two rounds per magazine instead of the Vectis' single round, Charged Chamber and Primed Chamber are less effective without the use of manual reloading.
- Manual reloading also cannot be optimally performed due to the recoil animation after the first shot, which prevents the performance of an immediate reload.
- This can be circumvented by using the Depleted Reload mod, which reduces the magazine size of the Vectis Prime to 1, and increases reload speed by 48% at max rank.
- The Vectis Prime has superior zoom capabilities to the Vectis, having a 10x maximum magnification compared to the Vectis' 4.5, while still maintaining a 4x minimum zoom for mid-range shooting.
- The Vectis Prime has the largest shot combo requirement of the sniper rifles, needing 5 shots to initiate the 1.5x damage multiplier.
- Vectis is Latin for "Bar" or "Pole", referring to a locking bar (or bolt), a leveraging bar such as a Crowbar, or possibly referring to a carrying pole.
- The Vectis Prime, opposing the normal Vectis, has a bipod, instead of one bar. This might suggest that this rifle, in practice, would be more precise because of the extra support it would grant. It is purely cosmetic, however.
- Vectis, the original counterpart of this gun.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.