Última edición, 10-10-2017 por JARVIII
El Tripulante Anulador es un Tripulante Francotirador que lleva un generador de campo de energía en su espalda. El campo esférico no sólo impide que los proyectiles de entrar (similar a Globo de Nieve), pero también disipa cualquier aficionados a la presente, tan pronto como los jugadores entran en él, así como para prevenir cualquier como habilidades de ser emitidos dentro de su radio, así como la destrucción de la mayoría de las competencias en que es el radio. Disparar el globo hace que se contraiga gradualmente y, finalmente, a disipar el mundo por completo, aunque se regenerará tras un breve periodo.
- Nullifier shields use the following mechanic to determine damage dealt to it:
- Nullifier shields have a minimum and maximum damage per shot dealt to it - 100 damage at minimum, and 400 damage maximum. Any hit that deals less than 100 damage will be buffed to that amount, while any shot that deals more than 400 damage will be nerfed to that amount.
- The damage dealt is then altered by the Nullifier shield's shrink rate per shot, which is 6% of its current size.
- The formula for determining damage to the Nullifier shield is Damage/100 * Base Shrink Rate.
- Example A: A Braton hits the shield for 18 damage. Since the shield can only receive a minimum of 100 damage, the shield takes 100 damage from that hit. The damage (100) is then divided by 100, which equals 1.0. This value is then multiplied by the shrink rate of 6% (0.06), giving a value of 0.06, which results in the shield being reduced by 6% of its current size.
- Example B: An Opticor hits the shield for 500 damage. Since the shield can only receive a maximum of 400 damage, the shield only takes 400 damage from the shot. The calculation is thus 400/100 = 4.0 * 0.06 = 0.24, hence the shield will shrink by 24% of its current size.
- The rate of shrinkage is based off the current size of the shield.
- Hits are calculated per frame (framerate), and not for each individual pellet within a shot, i.e. a shotgun that shoots 6 pellets dealing 100 damage each for a total of 600 damage is considered as dealing 600 damage, and thus will have its damage nerfed to 400, resulting in a 24% reduction in shields.
- Due to the Nullifier field having Object health property which nullifies Critical Hit damage, weapons that heavily depend on crits such as Soma, Synapse or Amprex will perform poorly against it.
- Being a sniper unit, Nullifiers are far less accurate up close, but get more accurate at medium and long ranges.
- Splash damage from explosive weapons and powers originating outside the field are nullified, dealing no damage to anything inside.
- The energy sphere will remove any buffs active on Warframes caught inside it, and will render the Nullifier immune to direct targeting by all Warframe powers, including AoE and indirect powers.
- Despite being a Sniper Crewman, the Nullifier Crewmen's behavior is a bit different; they will not attempt to bash enemies who get too close, and much like Arctic Eximus they will not attempt to take cover or run away. Nearby allies will also head inside the Nullifier Crewman's sphere, making it harder to kill them.
- Nullifier fields absorb hitscan projectiles and deflect physical projectiles. Care should be taken when firing heavy weapons such as the Penta and Ogris directly at a Nullifier, as the grenades and missiles may be reflected straight back to their source.
- Certain ability projectiles (e.g. the Shuriken projectiles) can home in on the Nullifier, but if the shield is present then they will bounce off of it like normal projectiles.
- Due to the field having object health, weapons with very large clips, base damage and good ammo efficiency are most effective at dealing with Nullifiers.
- While they can be Mind Controlled when their bubbles are down, they will dispel the control when the bubble resumes, regardless of the fact that the Nullifier is now allied and should revert his bubble to dispel enemy powers instead.
- Originally, Nullifiers would simply ignore warframe powers, which was more reasonable in most players eyes. But they were changed to actually destroy all abilities on contact, despite some powers actually being turned into physical objects like Tectonics or Snow Globe.
- Even augments like Ice Wave Impedance are nullified; the frozen path is destroyed wherever a Nullifier bubble touches.
- All of vauban's powers are destroyed as well, but only if the nullifeir bubble touches the ball that is used to project the power. (For example Bastille will stay up until the bubble touches the ball, in which it is instantly destroyed)
- The Nullifier's energy field can be destroyed by melee attacks if they connect on the edge of its radius, which abilities like Valkyr's Hysteria could exploit, especially if paired with the Reach mod.
- The minimum number of hits to take down a Nullifier's shield is 6. The corrupted counterpart takes a minimum of 9 hits to take down.
- Nullifier Crewmen seem to have the same drop table as Sniper Crewmen.
- Additionally, Nullifier Crewmen seem to wear the same suit that The Sergeant wears, albeit with yellow chest straps rather than white ones.
- Oddly, the Codex image of Nullifier Crewmen seems to represent a standard Crewman with a black uniform and a jetpack used by the three Ranger variants in Archwing missions, whilst the in-game model has an additional helmet extension and a unique "core" pack on its back.
- When summoned from Nekros, their shields will be the caster's energy color
- A variant of the Nullifier Crewman can appear as a Capture target.
|Tripulantes||Comba • Tripulante • Tripulante Detron • Tripulante de Élite • Tripulante Anulador • Tripulante Aguijón • Scrambus • Tripulante Francotirador • Técnico Corpus|
|Caminantes||Anti MOA • Bursa Negador • Bursa Arriero • MOA Híbrido • Bursa Aislador • MOA • MOA Cañón Eléctrico • MOA Onda de Choque|
|Halietos||Dron de Ataque • Halieto Sanguijuela • Halieto Lynx • Halieto Mina • Halieto Oxium • Dron Buscador • Halieto Extenuador • Halieto Protector|
|Utilidad||Objetivo Corpus • Torreta Corpus • Barrera Láser • Torreta Lynx • Nemes • Portador de Energía Corpus • Ratel • Cámara de Seguridad • Guardia|
|Archwing||Dron de Ataque • Portanaves • Mina de Inmovilidad Corpus • Corveta • Fragata • Gox • Dron Langosta • Explorador Penta • Explorador Quanta • Explorador|
|Alad V • Ambulas • La Manada de Hienas • Jackal • Lynx • Raptors • Razorback • El Sargento • Cazador Zanuka|