Última edición, 03-02-2018 por JARVIII
Similar to the Nervos Mine, the Arc Trap is a Grineer device that attacks hostiles via an Actualización 12.5 as a replacement to Broken Lights.
- Arc Traps can hit any and all cloaked targets.
- The blast of the Penta or the Ogris will not destroy the trap, but their projectiles can.
- Arc traps alert nearby enemies within roughly 25 meters, similar to a loud weapon fired by a shooting source.
- Destroying the arc trap will not produce the similar noise, instead it only alerts the surrounding enemies that are caught in the electrical blast.
- During Invasion missions where you're helping the Grineer, Arc Traps will not target the player, but will target any Corpus unit that comes within range. The player can still destroy them and the final explosion will harm anyone, the player included, as usual.
- They can easily kill players attempting to flee a Survival mission when the oxygen runs out, as the player will only have 5 points of health after a short period of time after complete oxygen loss.
- They occasionally emit arcing sounds. Use this a cue to locate them, or alternatively use the Codex Scanner to scan areas you suspect Arc Traps have been placed.
- Since the trap releases an electric burst upon its destruction, it can be used on enemies to stun them.
- When attempting a stealth mission, try to avoid coming into the range of these traps. Once the trap is set off, it will alert any Grineer in the same room.