Última edición, 03-10-2017 por JARVIII
puede ser equipado en:
- Dex Dakra*
- Carniceros dobles
- Carniceros dobles prisma
- Ether dobles*
- Espadas dobles de calor
- Ichor dobles*
- Kamas dobles
- Kamas dobles prime
- Raza dobles
- Skanas dobles
- Zoren dobles*
- Nami Skyla
*comparte la misma polaridad con el arma.
Tigre arremolinado es un mod de guardia para espadas dobles. Its sweeping attacks specialize in dealing damage across multiple foes.
Can be equipped on:
- Basolk Gemelas ✓
- Carniceros Dobles
- Carniceros Dobles Prisma
- Dex Dakra ✓
- Espada Oscura Dividida ✓
- Espadas de Calor Dobles
- Ichor Dobles ✓
- Kamas Dobles
- Kamas Dobles Prime
- Krohkur Gemelas
- Nami Skyla
- Nami Skyla Prime
- Raza Dobles
- Skanas Dobles
- Zoren Dobles ✓
- Éter Dobles ✓
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- The third attack in Winding Claws is a frenzied flurry that deals 6 hits in rapid succession.
- Each of these hits deal 25% bonus damage.
- Good combo with Shattering Impact.
- The final attack in Winding Claws counts as a Slam attack, triggering certain abilities such as Dual Heat Swords' Heat AoE.
- Since the re-implementation of charge attacks in Update 18, if one holds down the attack button just before Winding Claws third attack's flurry finishes, the combo chain will not switch into Dancing Hunter anymore.
- Dancing Hunter's 4th and 5th attack have a 100% chance to inflict
- The final hit of Dancing Hunter has a strong chance to knock an enemy down.
- After Dancing Hunter, tapping twice will produce Raking Flesh's 3rd and 4th attack.
- The pause in Winding Claws is very brief; with Berserker, and one of the faster twin swords, it may be performed without intentionally pausing.
- Dancing Hunter can be executed by holding slightly longer than normal for each melee attack.
- Winding Claws' rapid fire attacks is ideal for quickly racking up Combo Counter hits to increase overall damage. The fast hits also make it ideal for weapons with high critical chance and damage like the Dual Ichor.
- When using this stance with Twin Basolk and Dual Heat Swords, the last hit in Winding Claws will release a circle of flames and inflict
Invalid status on nearby enemies.
- When equipped on the Dual Skana, the last hit in Winding Claws deals a large AoE attack that will fling enemies a significant distance away, even skyward.
- One way to get Swirling Tiger is to fight against the Corpus in Invasions, where the larger numbers of Corpus Techs gives a higher chance of dropping the stance.
- Elara, Jupiter provides a ceaseless stream of Corpus and is an ideal farming scenario.
- At the start of Actualización 14.0, Winding Claws' last attack had a 100% chance to inflict all known procs at once. This bug was patched in Revisión 188.8.131.52 – undocumented in patch notes.
- Crossing Snakes, a stabbing stance for Dual Swords, in PvE.
- Dividing Blades, a PvP-only Dual Swords stance devised for Conclave.