¡Interferencia de bloqueo de anuncios detectada!
Wikia es un sitio libre de uso que hace dinero de la publicidad. Contamos con una experiencia modificada para los visitantes que utilizan el bloqueo de anuncios
Wikia no es accesible si se han hecho aún más modificaciones. Si se quita el bloqueador de anuncios personalizado, la página cargará como se esperaba.
Lanza una granada con una carga eléctrica, electrocutando a los enemigos al alcance.
|Fuerza:80 / 100 / 120 / 150 (arc damage)|
15 (contact damage)
|Duración:40 s (duration)|
5 / 6 / 7 / 10 (charges)
|Alcance:7 / 8 / 10 / 12 m|
- Vauban releases an electrically-charged grenade that adheres to any surface. On contact with an enemy, the grenade will deal 15 x18px Blast damage. If an enemy approaches the grenade within 7 / 8 / 10 / 12 meters, the grenade will discharge. A single grenade holds a maximum of 5 / 6 / 7 / 10 charges, and each charge inflicts 80 / 100 / 120 / 150 x18px Electricity damage. Charges are fired once every 3 seconds. Each grenade has a duration of 40 seconds; when a grenade uses a charge, its duration is paused for 0.75 seconds.
- Arc damage and contact damage are affected by Power Strength, and the contact damage can be increased by body-part multipliers.
- The arc damage has a low status chance. An Electricity proc will chain 50% of the initial damage to surrounding enemies in a small area of effect while briefly stunning the initial target.
- For more information about the contact damage, see this blog and this follow-up.
- Each grenade can deal a total of 400 / 600 / 840 / 1500 damage. Sticking a grenade directly on an enemy can potentially deal that entire amount to the enemy for its duration.
- Number of charges is affected by Power Duration, while the grenade duration is not.
- Because of this, the maximum number of usable charges is capped at 18.
- A grenade can only target one enemy at a time, expending a single charge per attack.
- Attack range is affected by Power Range.
- Grenades can only attack enemies in line of sight (cannot shoot through walls or corners).
- Does not attack the Stalker.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading.
- Can be cast multiple times while active.
- Bug: Tesla will deal 150 damage per shock for clients regardless of mods. Higher or lower power strength does not affect damage at all.
- The same goes for links dealt by Tesla Link, damage is at base for clients regardless of mods.
- Place on allies such as hostages, fellow Warframes, or even sentinels to create a sort of melee protection sphere. Best used on Rhino/Excalibur Warframe with their Rhino Charge/Slash Dash ability.
- Placing several Tesla in exactly the same spot will result in the charges being released at nearly the same time, and placing them in a line will result in each firing one at a time as an enemy approaches, dealing more constant damage.
- Placing several Tesla on a rotating body allows the Teslas to possibly "orbit" into range of an enemy, and giving them all a chance to fire at said enemy. This effectively increases the range and increases the Tesla group's overall rate of fire.
- Works best against Corpus and less effective against other factions, while still acting as a moderate damage tool.
- Electrical damage deals normal damage to shields, and only deals extra damage to unshielded MOAs, so it is realistically best for Infested.
- Grineer armor will reduce the damage dealt considerably.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases number of charges to 28 theoretically, which caps at up to 18 practically due to the grenade duration.
- Reduces attack range to 4.08 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces number of charges to 4.
- Maximized Power Range increases attack range to 30 meters.
- Reduces arc damage to 60 per charge and contact damage to 6.
- Maximized Power Strength increases arc damage to 448.5 per charge and contact damage to 44.85.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces number of charges to 7.