Última edición, 12-10-2017 por JARVIII
The Supra is a tri-barrel laser repeater of Corpus design that is unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the Dojo. It can be seen in the hands of Corpus Techs throughout Corpus-controlled regions, and is effectively the higher damage Corpus equivalent of the Gorgon.
This weapon can be sold for
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Mercado Precio: N/A||Planos Precio: 15.000|
|Laboratorio de Energía • 3.000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
CharacteristicsThis weapon deals primarily
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- High sustainable rate of fire.
- Large magazine size (180 rounds).
- Most effective versus enemy clusters.
- Faster spinup compared to the Gorgon.
- Extremely effective at close range.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive Entropy Burst and Directed Convergence (Conclave only) mods.
- Large total ammo pool of 1080 rounds.
- Can be fired in small bursts of 3-4 bullets at a time, much like the Gorgon, before fully winding up.
- Fast spooled-up fire rate.
- Projectiles have slow flight speed.
- Tends to fire far more than sufficient ammo to kill a target if fired at full wind-up.
- Extremely inaccurate due to scatter and projectile travel time.
- Slow reload speed.
- Low status chance.
- This, however, can be countered with the Entropy Burst mod, giving it +20% bonus status chance (applied after other status chance increasing mods as an additive value).
- Very low critical chance.
- Moderate recoil.
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Supra has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help improve accuracy.
- Alternatively, use the mod Estabilizador to almost completely eliminate the Supra's high recoil, and make it more comfortable to fire overall.
- Using the Rifle Ammo Mutation mod can help regain lost ammo when needed, due to the weapons quick ammo consumption. Alternatively, bring Team ammo restores and/or equip Rifle Scavenger aura instead.
- Piercing Caliber makes this gun even more augmented versus Grineer because of their weakness to puncture damage, the Supra's strongest stat. The normal version, Piercing Hit, does not generally provide enough of a boost to puncture damage, and elementals would provide a larger boost in damage.
- Shred or Metal Auger can help hit more enemies, somewhat balancing the high ammo consumption.
- You can also use the Supra as a normal assault rifle, firing in bursts of 2-3 shots at a time. This way you save a lot of ammo because you aim at individual targets instead of a whole group. "Spraying & Praying" eats up your ammo in less than a minute, so be careful.
- Cancelling the reload animation on its third-quarter period counts as a reload, much like the Soma.
- With the Entropy Burst equipped, It will increase the total status chance to 25%, which is very high for a heavy machine gun. Note that any mods that increase status chance (such as Malignant Force, only adds status based on the weapons original status chance, and not the new base status chance given by Entropy Burst. With all 4 dual stat mods and Split Chamber, the Supra can achieve a 58.4% status chance.
- Supra is Latin for "above".
- The Supra's magazine is the large boxy object on the top of the gun, and presumably doubles as a sight due to the notch.
- The Supra's energy goes dark when the magazine has been taken out during reloading, and will light up again after the magazine has been replaced.
- The magazine might be a battery or fuel as opposed to ammunition, as a result.
- The Supra fires plasma pulses from three individual barrels, much like how the Dera fires from two barrels.
- The Supra is the first weapon to receive two augment mods. One from the Cephalon Suda Syndicate, the other from the Conclave Syndicate.