Última edición, 12-10-2017 por JARVIII
The Spectra's beam has a maximum length of 15 meters (compared to the Flux Rifle's 25 meters) and approximately sixteen seconds of firing time before the cell runs dry.
This weapon can be sold for
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Mercado Precio: N/A||Planos Precio: 15.000|
|Muestra de Fieldron|
|Paquete de Polímeros|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
CharacteristicsThis weapon deals primarily
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Magnum Force does not drastically reduce accuracy.
- Puncture damage is good against Grineer.
- Good status chance per second.
- Good ammo economy.
- Second largest ammo reserve of all secondaries.
- Can use the Spectra-exclusive Sequence Burn mod.
- Short range (15m).
- Low critical chance.
- Less effective against Flesh and Shields.
- Requires continuous fire to do most of its damage.
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Holding down the fire button while using Shade or a Huras Kubrow will cloak you if enemies are nearby, letting you potentially deal large amounts of damage without retaliation.
- The Spectra is essentially an alternative to the Flux Rifle due to being a beam-based weapon, although it loses versatility by its shorter ranging, non-instantaneous beam, making it effective only at short to mid ranges.
- It specializes in puncture damage, which makes it better than the Flux Rifle against the Grineer.
- The Spectra does not have hitscan capability and requires you to use 2 ammo to extend the beam to maximum length.
- It possesses 360 max pistol ammo instead of 210, similar to the AkZani.
- Can be increased to 684 with a max Trick Mag.
- As with the Flux Rifle, multishot mods (in this case Barrel Diffusion) are essential to maximize output. Lethal Torrent can be used to further increase damage.
- Increasing the fire rate with Lethal Torrent will drastically increase ammo consumption.
- Using the Pistol Ammo Mutation mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, use Pistol Scavenger Aura or bring along Team Ammo Restore.
- Very useful with Volt as his Electric Shield can give the spectra infinite range, with added electrical damage.
- Similar building with the Flux Rifle, adding Magnum Force to the Spectra can actually be beneficial, as the shooter does not require precise aiming. This will further reduce its medium range effectiveness however.
- Adding Ruinous Extension can help increase the Spectra's short range.
- The Spectra is currently known to be one of the most improved weapons throughout the game's patches, as it was one of the weakest Clan Dojo Research weaponry ever released: It used to deal a total of 8 damage per second.
- Spectra is the plural form of Spectrum.
- During the final phases of the Arid Fear event, the Corpus Scouts were equipped with Spectras, which they would use for short durations before attempting to run.
- Ceasing fire from the Spectra actually retracts the beam instead of it disappearing.
- Flux Rifle, the rifle version of the Spectra.
- Corpus Scout, enemy from an event that used this weapon.
- Sequence Burn, a Spectra exclusive Syndicate mod.
|Armas • Daño • Comparar Todo • Cosméticos|