Última edición, 27-02-2018 por JARVIII
Condition Overload is a melee mod that grants extra damage for each status effect affecting the target.
- The bonus damage gained by this mod is multiplicatively added to your melee damage.
- It can be described as follows: Total Damage = Modded Damage × 1.6n (with n being the number of status procs currently affecting the enemy).
- As of Actualización 21.7, 
- Status procs may originate from a source other than the player's melee weapon (i.e. primary and secondary weapons, Warframe abilities, other players, or the environment).
- Works with ability weapons such as Excalibur's Exalted Blade.
- The bonus damage is not applied to a hit which inflicted a new status effect, that means if for example a melee strike inflicts the first Gas status effect onto a target then this strike's damage (including its status effect and every DoT tick until the duration ends) will not be amplified by 1.6x, only subsequent strikes will be amplified. Therefore, if a target already dies from the first strike that inflicts a status effect then Condition Overload is not of any use, only if it survives this first strike then it is.
- To achieve a high amount of distinct status procs, it is advised to use melee weapons that feature high attack speed with innate elemental status, such as the Caustacyst or Twin Basolk (and of course, a high base status chance). To achieve a high amount of distinct status procs for ranged weapons, it is advised to use weapons that feature high fire rate or AoE with innate elemental status, such as Staticor or Pox.
- It's also a good idea to use it when running any Warframe that can also inflict status, such as Saryn, Ember, or Equinox.
- Using in conjunction with the Artax Sentinel weapon is recommended, since it has a guaranteed