The Deadly Sequence mod is a Weapon Augment Mod that increases critical chance and Sequence specifically for the Grinlok. It increases critical chance by 50% and Sequence by 0.25 per rank, at a maximum of 200% and 1 at rank 3, respectively.
While the Grinlok is the active weapon, Sequence causes affinity gained by Grinlock to fill a special meter. Once the required amount of affinity is acquired, the weapon discharges a radial attack dealing 1,000
Invalid damage to enemies around the player, restores 25% of maximum Shields, and temporarily increases the maximum Shields by 50% of the Warframe's base Shields.
- This mod is acquired by attaining the rank of Senior Executive with The Perrin Sequence, and spending
- The Grinlok has a base critical chance of 15%, so a maxed Deadly Sequence would result in a critical chance of 45%. Combining with a maxed Point Strike would bring the critical chance up to 67.5%.
- Further adding Critical Delay results in a 74.7% critical chance, though at the cost of fire rate.
- Adding an Argon Scope to the first combination would bring the critical chance up to 87.75% while aiming with the buff active. Or 94.95%, while aiming, with Critical delay.
- Point Strike, another mod that increases critical chance.
- Critical Delay, A Corrupted Mod that increases critical chance at the cost of fire rate.