¡Interferencia de bloqueo de anuncios detectada!
Wikia es un sitio libre de uso que hace dinero de la publicidad. Contamos con una experiencia modificada para los visitantes que utilizan el bloqueo de anuncios
Wikia no es accesible si se han hecho aún más modificaciones. Si se quita el bloqueador de anuncios personalizado, la página cargará como se esperaba.
|Salón de Espejos|
Mirage crea un séquito de dobles para confundir y distraer al enemigo.
|Fuerza:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (holograms)|
5% / 10% / 15% / 20% (damage percentage)
|Duración:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
- Mirage projects 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 holographic mirror images that follow and mimic her actions for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Each hologram is invulnerable to damage, draws enemy attention, and deals 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% of the current weapon's total damage.
- Damage percentage is affected by Power Strength, while the number of holograms is not.
- Only a maximum of 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 holograms are able to fire projectiles (hitscan and non-hitscan) from primary and secondary weapons. The total hologram damage will be redistributed among the active holograms; each active hologram will inflict ? / ? / ? / 40% of the projectile weapon's total damage.
- Equipped mods on the current weapon will affect the holograms' weapon stats as expected.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Once spawned, holograms remain fixed in position around Mirage.
- Holograms partially fade from view when the HUD's targeting reticle is near them.
- Holograms will mimic Mirage's aim which can shift away from the HUD's targeting reticle depending on their position.
- Holograms do not path on terrain and are intangible, allowing them to phase through obstacles and walk on air.
- Affinity gained from killing enemies while Hall of Mirrors is active does not go to the weapon used and instead contributes to Mirage.
- Casting delay of 1 second.
- The damage from the Thunderbolt mod for Bows is unaffected with the damage penalty, effectively creating an extra damage fodder.
- When low on health, using Hall of Mirrors will give you a better chance to survive because enemies will be more likely to target your holograms than you.
- Drawing enemy fire while the holograms are fairly close to Mirage can prove to be disadvantageous in some instances, especially when dealing with Napalms or Bombards, as their explosive AoE weapons will hit the holograms and be close enough to still damage you.
- Hall of Mirrors can be extremely useful when reviving a downed teammate.
- Hall of Mirrors is great for large bosses and groups of enemies, as the slight spread from each hologram allows you to cover more area near your crosshair.
- When used in conjunction with the Paracyst's secondary fire, each hologram will fire its own hook capable of pulling an enemy.
- When Mirage is inside Limbo's rift the doppelgangers are still able to damage enemies outside as long as they are outside themselves. Thus making it possible to destroy Nullifier Crewman shields without exposing yourself.(May only work as host and needs confirmation)
- Beware when using weapons that explode, but do weak or no self damage (such as Sonicor and Tonkor), because when the clones expire before the explosion occurs, it may damage and proc status to allies as well. (Tested for Cryopods, Kubrows, Sentinels and Mirage herself.)
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 70.5 seconds.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy per cast.
- Reduces the duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces damage percentage to 16%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases total damage percentage to 119.6% per clone.
- Note, however, that only 1/1/2/2 of the created clones will actually be dealing damage.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 18.125 seconds.