¡Interferencia de bloqueo de anuncios detectada!
Wikia es un sitio libre de uso que hace dinero de la publicidad. Contamos con una experiencia modificada para los visitantes que utilizan el bloqueo de anuncios
Wikia no es accesible si se han hecho aún más modificaciones. Si se quita el bloqueador de anuncios personalizado, la página cargará como se esperaba.
Otorga a todos los warframes cercanos un incremento de daño por un corto periodo de tiempo.
|Fuerza:10% / 15% / 25% / 50%|
|Alcance:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m|
- Rhino lets out a forceful roar, increasing the damage output of his allies within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters. Affected allies will gain 10% / 15% / 25% / 50% bonus damage to all sources over a duration of 30 seconds.
- Damage boost is affected by Power Strength.
- The damage buff grants a multiplicative bonus that's applied to a Warframe's total damage including weapon damage and ability damage (e.g., with a maxed Intensify and a weapon that inflicts 250 total damage, a rank-3 Roar will increase the weapon's total damage to 250 × (1 + 0.5 × 1.3) = 412.5).
- While Warframe ability damage is increased, Roar does not increase a Warframe's Power Strength. As such, Iron Skin does not gain durability from Roar.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Radius is affected by Power Range.
- The effects of Roar are applied to Rhino, Tenno, Companions, Hostages, Shadows, Specters, and hacked Shockwave MOAs.
- Allies only need to be in range at the time Roar is cast to gain its effects.
- Roar cannot be recast while active.
- Increases the damage any ally deals from any source, so weapon damage as well as ability damage for the duration of the skill.
- To gain the buff the ally needs be in range at the time of casting, entering it afterwards will not grant the damage boost.
- The ally does not need to stay in range to keep the buff for its full duration.
- Regardless of the range the caster will always get the buff.
- Multiple Roars do not stack.
- A stronger Roar will overwrite a weaker one.
- However if a weaker is cast, so that it last longer than a stronger (i.e., it is cast right before the stronger ran out or has higher duration due to increased Power duration) it will boost the damage after the stronger ran out.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 84.6 seconds.
- Reduces radius to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases radius to 62.5 meters.
- Reduces damage bonus to 20%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage bonus to 149.5%.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Decreases duration to 21.75 seconds.