Rhino pisa con fuerza suficiente como para interrumpir el tiempo, dejando a los enemigos en estasis a su alrededor.
|Fuerza:150 / 300 / 500 / 800 (damage)|
80% / 90% / 95% / 97.5% (slow)
|Duración:3 / 4 / 5 / 8 s|
|Alcance:15 / 18 / 22 / 25 m|
- Rhino stomps the ground with tremendous force, immediately dealing 150 / 300 / 500 / 800
Invalid damage in a small area of effect.
- Burst damage is affected by Power Strength and body-part multipliers.
- Damage does not bypass obstacles in the environment and diminishes with distance.
- After a short delay, 150 / 300 / 500 / 800
Invalid damage is inflicted to all enemies within a radius of 15 / 18 / 22 / 25 meters. Affected enemies will have their movement speed and fire/attack rate reduced by 80% / 90% / 95% / 97.5% over a duration of 3 / 4 / 5 / 8 seconds.
- Damage is affected by Power Strength.
- Damage bypasses obstacles in the environment and does not diminish with distance.
- Affected enemies suffer a knockdown and are placed in stasis before hitting the ground.
- Stasis duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Radius is affected by Power Range.
- This second instance of damage suffers by a small time delay that depends on how many enemies are affected within its range. This is due to the processing of the actual game, as enemies are being considered to be affected for stun and damage within the vicinity (e.g., 15+ enemies = 1 second delay, 25+ enemies = 2 second delay).
- Rhino Stomp can be used while sliding but not while climbing a wall or executing a front flip.
- Can be recast while active; however, enemies already affected by Rhino Stomp will not have their stasis duration reset and are only damaged by the initial short-range burst.
- With maximized radius, Stomp can be used for both crowd control of high level enemies and clearing rooms of low level enemies.
- The second close range blast can break storage containers and reinforced glass on Corpus Ship.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases stasis duration to 22.56 seconds.
- Reduces radius to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces stasis duration to 3.2 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases radius to 62.5 meters.
- Reduces damage to 320.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 2392.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces stasis duration to 5.8 seconds.