Can be equipped on:
- Broken War ✓
- Cronus ✓
- Dakra Prime ✓
- Espada Mandíbula
- Espada Oscura
- Espada Pangolín ✓
- Espada de Calor ✓
- Espada de Plasma
- Espada Éter
- Mire ✓
- Skana ✓
- Skana Prime ✓
- Skana Prisma ✓
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- Alters the quick melee to the first two attacks of Lone Vengeance.
- The 3rd & 4th attacks in Drowning Despair have guaranteed Invalid procs.
- Like other stance mods, it can be acquired from weekly Conclave Missions.
- This is the first, and currently the only Stance to not feature a playable Warframe as its subject, instead featuring the Stalker. It also shows the Orokin Moon tileset, rather than the Clan Dojo like the other Stance mods.
- Although the image uses the Stalker wielding Broken War, he is never seen using that weapon.
- The names of the stance's 3 main combos, as well as the stance's descriptions all reference the Stalker's original arsenal as of 7.11; Dread, Hate, and Despair.
- The move Drowning Despair is misspelled as Dispair when committing mod Fusion.
- Iron Phoenix, a fast-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Crimson Dervish, a slow-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Rising Steel, a PvP-only Sword stance devised for Conclave.