Última edición, 12-10-2017 por JARVIII
The Prova is a Corpus melee weapon unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the Dojo that are commonly used by the Prod Crewmen. It is also the preferred backup weapon for all humanoid Corpus units in the event that they become disarmed by any means.
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Mercado Precio: N/A||Planos Precio: 15.000|
|Laboratorio Energy • 3.000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
CharacteristicsThis weapon deals
- Specializes in Robotic and Machine enemies.
- Electric is a versatile damage type, combining for
- Priority of Electric damage can be changed by using an Electric Damage Mod (Shocking Touch / Focus Energy / Voltaic Strike) allowing you to combine Elementals without hindrance.
- Can use the Prova-exclusive Static Discharge mod.
- Slow attack speed.
- Ill-advised to use this against crowds of enemies.
- Alloy Armor.
- Damage cannot be increased with
- Low critical chance.
- Prova, compared to Prova Vándalo:
- Menor base damage (35.0 vs 48.0)
- Menor status chance (10% vs 20%)
- Mayor Mastery Rank required (3 vs 0)
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- The Prova has one of the highest damage reduction on blocking of all melee weapons, capable of reducing 85% of incoming damage from the front.
- The Prova shakes the screen violently while blocking, which may be disorienting. This same oddity is shared with the Fragor and the Scindo.
- The Prova is a Machete.
- Unlike the Prova Vándalo, the regular Prova does not have a guaranteed
- On Jump attacks, the Prova releases six small streams of electricity that each travel outward lead by a sparking orb. This purely cosmetic effect is not shared with other pure Plasma Sword, Lecta and Serro. This effect however is shared with the Amphis, which only deals
- Prova is Italian for "evidence" or "proof", which in turn is derived from its Latin equivalent proba.
Galería de Diseños de Prova
- Prod Crewmen, the Corpus units who use the Prova.
- Prova Vandal, a unique Prova for The Gradivus Dilemma event.
|Armas • Daño • Comparar Todo • Cosméticos|