Última edición, 03-10-2017 por JARVIII
Invalid damage to ignite the fuel cloud for a given duration, dealing
Invalid damage to any enemy inside the cloud.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Detonating a cloud will also detonate all other clouds that were produced during the length of Core Vent's activation.
- However, activating Core Vent a second time will require the new chain of clouds to be ignited separately. Thus, an ignited line can not ignite another line made by a separate Core vent use.
- Each cloud can hit multiple times, thus stacking clouds in the same area can be used to create an area of denial at choke points.
- Alternatively, activating Core Vent and flying around the local area can create a wall of explosions to weaken the enemy.
- As a Client, weapons may not detonate the fuel clouds. Using Bloomer, however, will correctly detonate the clouds.
|Aumentos de Archiala|
|Itzal||Choque de frío|
|Odonata||Campo de energía|