Última edición, 01-03-2018 por JARVIII
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio: 220||Precio: 35.000|
Characteristics EditarThis weapon deals primarily
- High armor.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Very high fire-rate once fully spooled.
- High status chance for an Archwing gun.
- Good base damage
- Damage drops off over distance.
- Requires a short period of time to reach optimal fire-rate.
- Low accuracy makes it harder to hit enemies past 300 meters.
- High fire-rate drains magazine fairly quickly.
- Similar to the Soma, the Phaedra has a short wind-up time before it reaches its full fire rate. Though the Arsenal lists a fire rate of 12.5, this is the fire rate before spool-up. Once fully spooled, the Phaedra has a maximum fire rate of 25 rounds per second, 100% above its Arsenal value.
- Though it's described as "the Soma's big-sister", it's more-so due to the aesthetic design, and not the actual stats of the weapon.
- Phaedra is a character in Greek Mythology best known for her role in Euripides' play, Hippolytus. Phaedra's name derives from the Greek word φαιδρός (phaidros), which meant "bright".
- It appears that the Phaedra's UI icon is missing its barrel-like magazine. This can also be seen on the Karak Fantasma.
|Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata • Odonata Prime|
|Armas de Archwing|
|Arch-arma||Corvas • Cyngas • Decuriones Dobles • Fluctus • Grattler • Imperator (Vándalo) • Phaedra • Velocitus|
|Arch-melé||Agkuza • Centauro • Kaszas • Knux • Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux (Prisma)|