- This mod is highly ideal for use in low-accuracy weapons with a high fire rate, such as the Gorgon and Supra, as their high fire rate gives them a high chance to hit, allowing them to refresh the duration of the accuracy bonus continuously.
- This mod will not activate on hitting a Nullifier's bubble.
- One of only five mods that can increase accuracy in Warframe.
- Prior to Revisión: Specters of the Rail 6, this mod was erroneously named "Guided Ordinance".
- Surprisingly, while the mod is labeled to work on assault rifles, the image depicts the Kohm, which is a shotgun.
- Narrow Barrel, the shotgun counterpart
- Targeting Subsystem, the pistol counterpart
- Heavy Caliber, a rifle mod that decreases accuracy to increase damage