Última edición, 10-10-2017 por JARVIII
- The bonus is additively applied to the critical chance of your weapons, after the effects of Point Strike and True Steel — but before the effects of Blood Rush.
- When multiplying critical chance, Blood Rush also multiplies the increase from Cat's Eye. This synergy can lead to staggeringly high critical strike damage.
- Emplaced turrets (i.e. the Grineer Rampart) gain the ability to critically strike while under the effect of Cat's Eye.
- While this also applies to Warframe weapons that cannot critically strike (such as Seer), these weapons often have a critical multiplier of one which yields no change in damage dealt.
- Multiple instances of Cat's Eye do not stack.
- The ability seems to trigger when an enemy is within at least 25 meters. (Clarification needed, requires further testing / source).
- Cat's Eye shares its above critical hit behaviors with Arcane Avenger and Maiming Strike.
|Species||Domestic||Adarza • Smeeta|
|Enemy||Feral • Hyekka|
|Breeding||Kavat Genetic Code • Incubator Power Core|
|Genetics||DNA Stabilizer • Genetic Code Template|
|Mods||Adarza||Cat's Eye • Reflect|
|Smeeta||Charm • Mischief|
|Others||Animal Instinct • Bite • Maul • Pack Leader • Pounce • Sense Danger • Sharpened Claws • Swipe • Link Armor • Link Health • Link Shields • Loyal Companion • Scavenge • Shelter • Territorial Aggression|