Última edición, 12-10-2017 por JARVIII
El Ogris es un Grineer desbloqueable lanzador de cohetes a través Chem Lab Investigación en el Dojo . Si bien lento para cargar, se dispara un cohete que puede ofrecer un alto daño explosión en un área pequeña, pero también puede dañar el reproductor si no son cuidadosos. Una versión más lento proyectil de este es utilizado por el Bombard , aunque la capacidad de toma de referencia no está presente en la versión ClanTech.
This weapon can be sold for
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Mercado Precio: N/A||Planos Precio: 15.000|
|Laboratorio Chem • 3.000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
CharacteristicsThis weapon deals
- Very high AoE Damage.
- 6m AoE dealing 600
- Both radius and damage can be increased with mods.
- Can be fired while sprinting.
- High status chance.
- Effective at killing enemies behind cover.
- Slow fire rate tends to make recoil irrelevant.
- Can be modded with Elemental damage to greatly increase effectiveness, debuffing enemies in the rare event that it doesn't kill them outright. See 'General Strategy.
- Can use the Ogris-exclusive Nightwatch Napalm mod.
- Can use the launcher-exclusive Firestorm and Adhesive Blast mods.
- Deals a third of its total damage (including elemental damage and effects if they proc) to the user if the rocket detonates too close, making the Ogris very dangerous and ill-suited for close range combat.
- Can explode on teammates, which can cause lethal self-damage.
- Clumsy against large crowds of fast-moving enemies such as the Infested.
- Has to be charged before it can fire.
- Ferrite armor.
- Enemies can destroy the rockets with gunfire, including enemy AoE explosions.
- Rockets need time to reach their targets.
- Optimal use relies heavily on proper positioning.
- Enemy bodies will block AoE damage from hitting enemies behind.
- Draws ammo from the Sniper ammo pool.
- Second lowest max ammo of all primary weapons.
- Tied with Penta.
- Low critical chance.
- UI adds both rocket and explosion damage together, meaning actual damage is 66% of what is listed, for the explosion.
- Sluggish reload speed.
- The Ogris fires a rocket that deals 100 blast damage, and creates an AoE with a 6m radius that deals 600 blast damage. The game's UI will add both of these numbers together to create 700, which is misleading.
- The 100 damage of the rocket can only hit one target, and is not combined with the shot if it hits an object instead of an enemy (much like a Tonkor that is left to explode without hitting an enemy, you lose the direct impact damage).
- The actual damage of the explosion is 599, shown when hitting a Charger which has no weakness or bonus to blast, and whose head cannot be hit by the explosion.
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
The Ogris is slow but very powerful. However, using the Ogris well requires proper positioning and timing, especially against faster enemies such as Corpus Prod Crewmen, Grineer Butchers, or Infested foes. As such, it is a good idea to pair the Ogris with a powerful sidearm and/or melee weapon.Grineer, Corpus, and
However, with this greatly increased damage comes greatly increased risk to the user. Players should be extremely careful about where they fire the rocket, or they can easily kill themselves with their own gun. Because of this, it is recommended to find a good spot, preferably high up with a view of the map, from which to rain death on foes from above. This makes it very effective against Infested while doing this tactic.
- The Ogris received a visual remodel in Actualización 16.0, giving it a bulbous appearance in line with other Grineer weapons. Its new appearance shares several visible parts with the Torid, implying that the Torid is the Ogris with added Infested parts.
- The Ogris' magazine is a drum that is loaded on top of the weapon. This drum spins when the Ogris is fired.
- Update 18.4.10 removed one of the biggest issues with the Ogris, the "jam" experienced when not fully charging a shot. The Ogris will begin charging another shot immediately after partially charging and cancelling for any reason.
- Bombard, the Grineer heavy unit that uses the modified AT Ogris.
- Executioner Gorth, an Executioner who uses a modified AT Ogris.
- Nightwatch Bombard, a member of the Nightwatch Corps who uses an AT Ogris.
- Nightwatch Napalm, the Ogris exclusive PvE mod.
- Angstrum, a pistol that also fires rockets.
- Torid, the Infested hybrid version.