¡Interferencia de bloqueo de anuncios detectada!
Wikia es un sitio libre de uso que hace dinero de la publicidad. Contamos con una experiencia modificada para los visitantes que utilizan el bloqueo de anuncios
Wikia no es accesible si se han hecho aún más modificaciones. Si se quita el bloqueador de anuncios personalizado, la página cargará como se esperaba.
Evapórate en una nube de vapor y flota a través del campo de batalla.
Energy Drain: 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 m per energy point
|Duración:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Alcance:5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (stun radius)|
- Wukong disappears into a cloud and hides himself from enemy view for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. In this form, Wukong is invulnerable and gains the ability to move freely in empty space including vertical movement. While Cloud Walker is active, one point of energy is drained for every 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 meters traveled. Cloud Walker will end if Wukong runs out of energy, if the ability duration ends, or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default
). Upon activation and deactivation, enemies within 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meters of Wukong are temporarily stunned.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Stun radius is affected by Power Range.
- Distance per energy is affected by Power Efficiency.
- Stunned enemies are open to melee finishers (default ).
- Unalerted enemies staggered by Cloud Walker remain unalerted during the stagger animation, and thus can engage Stealth Kill Affinity Bonuses when killed.
- The distance traveled for every point of energy uses the following expression when accounting for Power Efficiency: Modified Distance Per Energy = Distance Per Energy ÷ (2 − Power Efficiency). With a maxed Streamline, a rank-3 Cloud Walker will drain one point of energy for every 2.5 ÷ 0.7 = ~3.57 meters traveled.
- Energy Siphon is not deactivated while Cloud Walker is active; however, Wukong is not immune to energy drain from Energy Leech Eximus auras.
- While Wukong is invulnerable in Cloud Walker, his Companion is still susceptible to damage from explosions.
- While Cloud Walker is active, Wukong has reduced movement speed and is unable to attack enemies, activate other powers, and interact with environmental objects and pickups. Defy and Primal Fury can be deactivated while in Cloud Walker.
- Cloud Walker confers immunity to status effects when passing through Grineer and Corpus energy defenses like Sensor Bars and Laser Barriers respectively. However, passing through said defenses in Spy Data Vaults will still activate the Vault's alarms.
- The area stagger upon exiting or entering Cloud Walker will alarm any Security Cameras within range, triggering a Data Vault alarm.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 70.5 seconds.
- Reduces stun radius to 2.72 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 energy and energy drain to 10 meters per energy point.
- Reduces duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases stun radius to 20 meters.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Strength has no positive effect on this ability.
- Increases activation cost to 38.75 energy and energy drain to ~1.613 meters per energy point.
- Reduces duration to 18.125 seconds.