Saryn contamina la atmósfera con una mortal niebla venenosa que corroe a todos los enemigos en su radio de alcance. Hace daño adicional a los enemigos acordando efectos de toxina y viral.
|Fuerza:250 / 275 / 300 / 350|
|Alcance:8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m|
- Saryn pollutes the environment with a caustic mist, inflicting 250 / 275 / 300 / 350
- Damage is affected by Power Strength, status effects, and Molt.
- Miasma deals an additional 100% damage to enemies affected by either
- Enemies need to be affected by these status effects at the time Miasma is cast to be dealt increased damage.
- Affected enemies are also briefly stunned.
- Stun duration is not affected by Power Duration.
- If Miasma is cast within range of Molt, Molt will explode prior to Miasma's first instance of damage. Miasma's damage will be increased depending on the percentage of Molt's lost hitpoints when detonated.
- Damage multiplier uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: To be added at a later date. Currently, the relationship between Power Strength and the damage multiplier is nonlinear and rather unpredictable. This has been reported.
- Miasma's base damage uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Base Damage = Base Damage × (1 + (e.g., with a maxed Intensify, both status effects active, and a damage multiplier equal to 125% from Molt, a rank-3 Miasma's base damage will be increased to 350 × 3 × 1.25 × 1.3 = 1706.25 per tick).
- Damage bypasses obstacles in the environment and does not diminish with distance.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Miasma will inflict a reduced tick of damage for non-integer durations (e.g., if Miasma's duration is 4.65 seconds, there will be a reduced damage tick for the final 0.65 seconds).
- The number of ticks uses the following expression when accounting for Power Duration: Number of Ticks = 1 + 3 × (1 + Power Duration) (e.g., with a maxed Continuity, Miasma will have 1 + 3 × 1.3 = 4.9 ticks of damage).
- Miasma's first instance of damage occurs upon initiation, and the succeeding damage ticks occur in one-second intervals. For non-integer durations, the final reduced damage tick will occur within a fraction of a second of the previous tick. Miasma inflicts a total of 1000 / 1100 / 1200 / 1400
- Total damage uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength and Power Duration: Total Damage = Modified Base Damage × Number of Ticks (e.g., with a maxed Continuity and Intensify and with no Molt or status effects active, a rank-3 Miasma will deal 350 × 1.3 × (1 + 3 × 1.3) = 2229.5
- If recast on the same enemy, the duration is renewed.
- Radius is affected by Power Range.
- Saryn's abilities mutate for bonus effects when used in tandem:
- Miasma deals an additional 100% damage to enemies affected by Spores.
- Miasma will detonate Molt if its within range, and Molt's explosion will occur before Miasma's first instance of damage. Miasma's damage will be increased depending on the percentage of Molt's lost hitpoints when detonated and depending on Power Strength.
- Miasma deals an additional 100% damage to enemies affected by
- Embolist or Acrid may be also used to inflict the toxin status effect, due to their innate 100% chance to proc a
- Saryn is immune to crowd control during the cast animation.
- Miasma can be used while sliding and while in the air.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 8.46 seconds and total damage to 3311.
- Reduces radius to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 1.2 seconds.
- Reduces total damage to 770.
- Maximized Power Range increases radius to 37.5 meters.
- Reduces damage to 140 per tick and total damage to 560.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 1046.5 per tick and total damage to 3322.6375.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces duration to 2.175 seconds.