|Masa de Tentáculos|
Convoca una criatura de las profundidades para causar estragos
|Fuerza:75 / 150 / 225 / 300 (maximum tentacle damage)|
50 / 100 / 150 / 200 (capture damage)
7 / 8 / 9 / 12 (tentacles)
|Duración:10 / 13 / 18 / 20 s|
|Alcance:∞ (cast range)|
10 / 12 / 15 / 20 m (spawn radius)
- Hydroid summons a creature from the deep, causing 7 / 8 / 9 / 12 tentacles to emerge from all surfaces within 10 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters of a marked location. Each tentacle deals a maximum of 75 / 150 / 225 / 300
Invalid damage upon emerging, on first contact with enemies, and when submerging when Tentacle Swarm expires.
- Each tentacle will thrash about for 10 / 13 / 18 / 20 seconds. Captured enemies will take 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 Finisher damage per second.
- Tentacle Swarm's spawn area will be highlighted by Hydroid's energy color during the casting animation.
- The tentacles have a good chance of spawning directly underneath enemies within the highlighted area.
- Can be recast while active; however, only one instance of Tentacle Swarm can be active at a time. Recasting will replace the previous instance.
- The "Finisher" grapple damage of the tentacles are not affected by sources that boost or negate Finishing Damage.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 56.4 seconds.
- Reduces spawn radius to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases spawn radius to 50 meters.
- Reduces maximum tentacle damage to 48 and capture damage to 80 per second.
- Maximized Power Strength increases maximum tentacle damage to 2682.03 and capture damage to 598 per second.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces duration to 14.5 seconds.