Última edición, 07-09-2018 por JARVIII
|Requisitos de fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio del : 150||Precio del : 25,000|
CaracterísticasEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- High shields and Grineer Machinery.
- Innate 10%
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Staggers all enemies on normal attacks.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Tormenta despedazadora stance.
- Good critical chance.
- Extremely slow when unmodded.
- Low Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Lowest damage of all heavy weapons.
Comparison Error de script
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- As with other heavy weapons, the Magistar's wall attack is a horizontal circular swing that slowly swings the weapon around the Warframe, allowing it to hit enemies more easily compared to other wall attacks that require pinpoint precision. Unfortunately, this prevents the Magistar from using its wall attack to launch itself upwards, as it will perform the maneuver oriented horizontally regardless of where the Warframe is looking, making it fall instead.
- The Magistar also shares another unusual property with other heavy weapons, namely its tendency to shake the screen violently while blocking attacks.
- The name "Magistar" is based off a combination of the Latin magister, which means master or teacher, and morning star, a type of mace.
- In Actualización 15.1, the heavy melee weapon family received linear buffs across the board. The Magistar is notably the only one among the affected weapons (Magistar, Jat Kittag, Fragor, Gram, Galatine and Scindo (Prime) to also receive a nerf, having its attack rate lowered from 1.1 to 0.8.