Última edición, 04-10-2017 por JARVIII
Master Thief grants a chance of unlocking locked lockers.
- Upon approaching a locked locker (with a red light) the mod automatically tries to make it unlockable. If successful, the locker will shimmer with a blue light, accompanied by a brief hissing sound, after which the locker's lights will turn from red to green, signifying that it can now be opened.
- If an unsuccessful attempt at unlocking a locker happens, the locker's lights will be turned off, meaning you can't unlock it anymore.
- The effects of this mod do not stack when multiple players in a party have it equipped. If a locker fails to unlock when Master Thief is applied to it, it will not unlock if other players with the mod equipped also try on the same locker.
- It also seems it doesn't stack with Scavenge either, as lockers that don't unlock from the mod will be mostly ignored by Kubrows.
- This mod can be very useful when trying to farm resources or Nav Coordinates since lockers have a chance of dropping them.
- Can be acquired through Transmutation.
- Can be acquired on all standard low and high (but not medium) level defence missions on Rotation C.
- Syndicate Death Squads are also able to drop this mod
- Lockers in the Orokin Void are affected by this mod. This can be helpful in finding rare Argon Crystals.
- It seems multiplayer lag can make this ability skip over lockers, thus going back and waiting a second by it can get a successful unlock.
- After getting knocked down you will sometimes be unable to open lockers at all, it seems crouching and then blocking fixes it occasionally, same as waiting a minute or getting knocked down again.
- Blue light and unlock sound appear to not show up unless you are host.
- If a Kubrow with Scavenge prepares to try to unlock the locker just as you unlock it, the locker may appear to re-lock, with the lights turning back to red again. The locker is still unlocked however.
- Prior to PVP being incorporated in to Solar Rail Conflicts, Master Thief was obtainable from Tenno Specter. As of Actualización 14.6.1, Tenno Specter drops are no longer added to the player's inventory when the mission is finished.
|Mods de Warframe|
|Rabia ciega • Continuidad (Prime) • Caminante de fuego • Intensificar • Carrera relámpago • Provocado • Ira • Giro desgarrador • Fortaleza transitoria|
|Antitoxina • Agilidad blindada • Aviador • Batería de maniobras • Piel de diamante • Desviación rápida • Repelente de llamas • Resorte helado • Aislamiento • Pararrayos • Intolerante • Ampliado • Mente rápida • Resiliencia súbita • Redirección • Reflejo • Guardia de reflejo • Retribución • Absorber impacto • Fibra de acero • Pies firmes • Voluntad eterna • Vigor (Prime) • Vitalidad • Abrigo cálido|
|Constitución • Sensor enemigo • Equilibrio • Experiencia fugaz • Flujo (Prime) • Fortaleza • Voltereta • Impacto pesado • Intruso • Maglev • Maestro ladrón • Movilización • Talento natural • Patadón • Paso perforante • Carrera • Aerodinamizar • Estirar • El saber del ladrón • Vuelo tóxico|