Última edición, 26-03-2018 por FOV-01
The MK1-Kunai is one of two Secondary weapon options available to new Tenno, which can be acquired from the Vor's Prize tutorial prologue. The MK1-Kunai is suited for new players who desire a silent and stealthy sidearm.
CharacteristicsEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- Can hit multiple enemies in a short line (caused by flying dead bodies and not by the Kunai).
- Very fast reload speed.
- Fast fire rate.
- The arc of the shots enable headshots over cover.
- Two polarity slots, ideal for Hornet Strike and Barrel Diffusion.
- Has travel time, making it difficult to land an accurate shot at long distances.
- Shoots in an arc, making it difficult for use at long range.
- Low critical chance, although higher than the Kunai.
- Low status chance.
- MK1-Kunai, comparado a Kunai:
- This weapon can be bought in the Market for 15.000 .
- Artículo principal: Category:Kunai Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Make sure to adjust your aim for moving targets.
- When using at a distance, aim above the enemy to adjust for the arc of the blades.
- Using the Pistol Ammo Mutation mod can help regain lost ammo when needed.
- Alternatively, bring along Team Ammo Restores.
- While the MK1-Kunai deals weaker damage per hit than the Kunai, it has a slightly higher critical chance and critical damage.
- The MK1-Kunai does not have the pinning properties of other projectile weapons, such as the Boltor or Paris, but will simply throw targets backwards upon death.
- The Kunai (苦無) was traditionally a multipurpose tool, similar in design to a crowbar. It could be used for gardening, masonry, and other things.
- In popular culture, the word "Kunai" is often associated with ninjas and is depicted as a throwing knife.
- The MK1-Kunai was introduced as a new starting weapon option in Actualización 14.0, alongside the Lato and the MK1-Furis.
- The MK1-Kunai is the only weapon obtainable in Vor's Prize yet to receive a prime upgrade.
- Despite being acquirable from the Vor's Prize tutorial, the MK1-Kunai currently requires Mastery Rank 2 to purchase.
- Kunai, the standard version of this weapon.
- Despair, another thrown secondary, used by the Stalker.
- Hikou, another thrown secondary.