| Ataques Normales
| Otros ataques
The MK1-Furax was one of three starting Melee weapon options available to new Tenno, which could be acquired during the Vor's Prize tutorial prologue. It is currently only available in Market.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
This weapon deals primarily Invalid damage.
- Knockdown on jump attacks, ragdolls enemies.
- High critical chance.
- Deals mostly Invalid damage, good against shields.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Seismic Palm stance.
- This weapon can be bought in the Market for 15,000.
- Artículo Principal: Category:Furax Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The MK-1 Furax is a weaker version of the Furax with overall lesser damage.
- The stats of the MK1-Furax are identical to those of the pre-Update 14 Furax; the Furax was simply buffed in response to the MK1's introduction.
- Jump attack direct hit deals 35 additional damage.
- Ground Execution attack is a hard punch, followed by a flurry of up to 5 punches. However, damage is dealt only during the first hard punch, with the rest of the punches being purely animation.
- The stealth attack animation with the Furax against Infested Chargers is a suplex wrestling move.
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- The groundslam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
- The MK1-Furax was introduced as a starter weapon option in Actualización 14.0, alongside the MK1-Bo and the Skana.
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Grineer Powerfist.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, this is the first Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", second being Atterax, as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
“Ah, has venido a hacer una donación a mi nuevo 'trabajo'...?”Se necesita un historial de parches. Haz click aqui para instrucciones.
|Armas • Daño • Comparar Todo • Cosméticos
|| Boltor (Prime, Telos) • Braton (MK1, Prime, Vándalo) • Burston (Prime) • Buzlok • Dera (Vándalo) • Gorgon (Prisma, Fantasma) • Grakata (Prisma) • Grinlok • Harpak • Hema • Hind • Karak (Fantasma) • Latron (Prime, Fantasma) • Quanta Mutalítica • Opticor • Paracyst • Soma (Prime) • Stradavar • Supra (Vándalo) • Sybaris (Prime, Dex) • Tenora • Tetra (Prisma) • Tiberon • Zenith
|| Amprex • Rifle de Flujo • Glaxion • Ignis (Fantasma) • Quanta (Vándalo) • Synapse
|| Boar (Prime) • Convectrix • Drakgoon • Hek (Vaykor) • Kohm • Phage • Sobek • Strun (MK1, Fantasma) • Tigris (Prime, Sancti)
|| Lanka • Rubico • Snipetron (Vándalo) • Vectis (Prime) • Vulkar (Fantasma)
|| Attica • Cernos (Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz • Cernos Mutalítica • Paris (MK1, Prime) • Zhuge
|| Miter • Ogris • Panthera • Penta (Secura) • Simulor (Synoid) • Tonkor • Torid • Zarr
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
|| Arco de Artemisa • Dex Pixia