Última edición, 03-10-2017 por JARVIII
Máscara Vulpina es un mod de guardia para estoques.
Puede equiparse en:
*Ambas armas coinciden en polaridad con el mod.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Duel Secrets||+ ___ ___|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- Apart from being available as a drop, this mod can be acquired as part of the Destreza Finesse Bundle for
- The first attack of every move is always two quick stabs doing half damage, but forcing a
- Hidden Flourish's first 2 moves can be executed by simply holding
- The last attack attack of the Hidden Flourish combo opens the enemy for a finisher attack.
- In order to do Veiled Riposte, hold after doing at least 2 basic attacks.
- Vulpine is derived from Latin "vulpes," meaning "fox." Vulpine itself means of or relating to foxes, or more figuratively, cunning. It's possible that the name of this stance (which can be written as "mask of the fox") is a reference to the fictional swordsman Zorro, whose name is Spanish for "fox", on top of being commonly depicted wielding a rapier and wearing a mask to keep his identity secret.
- Between Revisión 18.3.1 and Revisión 22.214.171.124, Vulpine Mask erroneously dropped from the Jackal. However, players who obtained the mod by this means were allowed to keep it.