Última edición, 03-02-2018 por JARVIII
It can be used on the following weapons:
- Lethal Damage refers to the mod's ability to instantly kill enemies upon performing a finisher attack, regardless of their level or defenses.
- The "Extra Damage" bonus provided by this mod adds a flat damage bonus to the weapon's base damage, i.e. a fully-ranked Covert Lethality will add 100 points of additional base damage to the weapon. Any physical or elemental damage mods that are then added will base their bonuses off the improved base damage.
- Base Damage mods, such as Pressure Point, are not affected by this increase.
- Aside from Stealth attacks, the following Warframe abilities can also leave enemies vulnerable to melee finishers, regardless if the finisher is performed in front or behind the enemy;
- Ash's Teleport. (Even better when used with the Fatal Teleport augment)
- Banshee's Savage Silence augment.
- Savage Silence is required to make Silence open enemies to finishers, as the standard stun performed by the ability does not do so.
- Equinox' Rest.
- As any damage affected targets receive will make them fall to the ground, try to avoid attacking them if you plan to make use of Covert Lethality.
- Excalibur's Radial Blind.
- Inaros' Desiccation.
- Do note that enemies are only open to melee finishers if they are facing Inaros when Desiccation is cast.
- Ivara's Sleep Arrow.
- Mirage's Prism.
- Valkyr's Paralysis.
- Wukong's Cloud Walker.
- Enemies that surpass the normal level limit of 9,999 (such as Syndicate Death Squads that could spawn during the TennoCon 2016 alert) instead take normal finisher damage rather than being instantly killed.