Empala a enemigos cercanos con lanzas que brotan del suelo.
|Fuerza:150 / 300 / 450 / 600 (on cast)|
150 / 300 / 450 / 600 (on expiration/deactivation)
|Duración:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s|
|Alcance:10 / 13 / 16 / 19 m|
- Spears of light burst from the ground, impaling enemies within a radius of 10 / 13 / 16 / 19 meters and inflicting 150 / 300 / 450 / 600
Invalid damage. Impaled enemies are incapacitated for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. After the ability duration expires or Divine Spears is deactivated by pressing the ability key again ( ), impaled enemies are dealt 150 / 300 / 450 / 600
Invalid damage as Nezha slams them into the ground.
- Impaled enemies are considered knocked down, and thus can trigger melee ground finisher attacks.
- Cast delay of 2 seconds and deactivation animation of 1 second are affected by Natural Talent.
- If all impaled enemies are killed before the ability duration expires, Nezha will not perform the slam animation.
- Enemies performing some animations, such as getting back up after being impaled and slammed, will not be impaled by the spears upon subsequent ability recast if Nezha does not wait until they are fully standing first, but will still receive puncture damage.
- Enemies not impaled, though damaged by a spear, will not receive impact damage upon ability finish.
- Impaled enemies ignore nullification. The divine spear will not be nullified, so long as Nezha himself is not nullified.
- While Warding Halo is active, touching smaller enemies that have been impaled deals a burst of damage greater than that of Warding Halo alone, often resulting in a quick kill.
- Reduces radius to 6.46 meters.
- Reduces impale duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Reduces impale damage and slam damage to 240.
- Increases cost to 155 energy and reduces impale duration to 8.7 seconds.