Loki intercambia posiciones instantáneamente con un objetivo, confundiendo al enemigo.
|Alcance:25 / 40 / 60 / 75 m|
- Loki swaps positions with a target within 25 / 40 / 60 / 75 meters, whether it be friendly or hostile. Switching positions with an enemy will cause it to become confused for a brief duration. The enemy will not attack until it reorients itself.
- Cast range is affected by Power Range.
- Confusion will not apply to boss-type enemies.
- Switch Teleport also swaps the directions Loki and the target were facing.
- If attempting to Switch Teleport an enemy to an out-of-bounds location, Loki will simply teleport to them instead.
- Requires direct line of sight. Slightly changing position sometimes can re-enable otherwise invalid target.
- Can be used in the air.
- Has a cast time of 0.5 seconds.
- Grineer Commanders use a similar ability, stunning Tenno for a short moment.
- Switch Teleport can be used on:
- Unlike Ash Loki is unable to teleport to objects.
- You can easily move past a group of enemies by targeting the enemy furthest away, Switch teleporting, and then continuing to run.
- Switch Teleport also works on allies who are bleeding out, allowing the transportation of them to a safer area out of the way of enemies if necessary.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces cast range to 25.5 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces armor by 5%.
- Maximized Power Range increases the cast range to 198.75 meters.
- Reduces health by 5%.
- Maximized Power Strength has no positive effect on this ability.
- Increases cost to 38.75.