Última edición, 02-10-2017 por JARVIII
The Heliocor is a Cephalon-designed hammer obtainable from Cephalon Simaris. The immense power of the Heliocor not only lies in its high damage per swing, but its ability to aid the user in transferring slain enemies into their Codex. It does, however, suffer a little in the ways of status and has a reduced swing speed.
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Mercado Precio: 160||Planos Precio: 75.000|
This weapon deals primarily
- Second highest base damage of all melee weapons, tied with War.
Invalid damage of all melee weapons – effective against shields.
- Stance slot has
polarity, matches Crushing Ruin stance.
- Very slow attack speed.
- Very low status chance.
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- The Heliocor will not grant Standing for Cephalon Simaris even if players are carrying Synthesis Scanners in their Gear, though the weapon will still perform Codex scans as normal.
- If the equipped Synthesis Scanner is enhanced with the Sol-Battery Widget, scans through melee kills will not use up scanner charges.
- The Heliocor can obtain Kavat Genetic Codes if it kills Feral Kavats. This helps greatly with speeding up the genetic material needed to make a Kavat companion as long as the slow swing speed is managed accordingly.
- Due to its slow attack speed, it is recommended to take advantage of its high critical hit chance and use Berserker to compensate.
- It is the first melee weapon that can be obtained from any Syndicate.
- Functionally, the Heliocor is the first Cephalon-designed weapon built primarily for combat in mind, as previous Cephalon weapons are essentially repurposed research devices. This is also the first weapon that fulfills a utility function outside of damage-dealing during gameplay.
- Unlike the Gammacor and the Simulor, the Heliocor does not deal