Nyx lanza un montón de haces de fuerza a los enemigos usando telequinesis para ajustar las rutas de vuelo y buscar objetivos cercanos.
|Fuerza:60 / 120 / 180 / 200 (initial damage)|
? / ? / ? / 15 (area damage)
3 / 4 / 5 / 6 (bolts)
|Alcance:60 m (targeting range)|
- Nyx launches 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 bolts of telekinetic energy that seek out enemies, each dealing 60 / 120 / 180 / 200 Invalid damage with a 10% status chance on impact and ? / ? / ? / 15 Invalid damage with a 50% status chance in an area of effect.
- All damage is affected by Power Strength and body-part multipliers.
- Invalid status effect causes a Bleed DoT on the target that inflicts 35% of Psychic Bolt's base damage per tick for a total of 7 ticks over 6 seconds. The Bleed damage bypasses armor and shields.
- Invalid status effect causes the affected enemy to attack the nearest unit and become targeted by their allies for 12 seconds.
- Bolts bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Psychic Bolts will not target enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Nyx has line of sight, or unless the enemy is aware of Nyx within a short period of time (e.g., an enemy that spots Nyx and runs out of view can still be targeted by Psychic Bolts if the ability is used within a small time frame).
- Targeted enemies will briefly radiate energy as a visual indicator, and an audio cue will be played.
- Psychic Bolts is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effect on this ability.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces Nyx's armor by 5%.
- Maximized Power Range has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces initial damage to 80 per bolt and area damage to 6 per bolt.
- Maximized Power Strength increases initial damage to 598 per bolt and area damage to 44.85 per bolt.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.