Exhala un aliento profundo de destrucción elemental. El color de energía de Chroma determina el elemento.
Drena energía: 3 s-1
|Fuerza:100 / 125 / 150 / 200 (damage)|
40% / 45% / 50% / 60% (status chance)
|Alcance:4 / 5 / 6.5 / 10 m|
- Chroma unleashes a continuous stream of elemental energy in a cone 4 / 5 / 6.5 / 10 meters long that inflicts 100 / 125 / 150 / 200
- Damage per second is affected by Fuerza del Poder, while the status chance is not.
- Damage bypasses obstacles in the environment and does not decrease with distance.
- Damage type is based on Chroma's current elemental alignment which is determined by Chroma's energy color:
- shields and is able to directly affect health. Multiple instances of the Toxin DoT stack on the same target for increased damage over time.
- Cone length is affected by Alcance del Poder.
- The relationship between cone length and Power Range is nonlinear.
- Spectral Scream drains 3 energy per second and will remain active as long as Chroma has energy. Spectral Scream will end if Chroma runs out of energy or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default
- Activation energy cost is affected by Eficiencia del Poder, and the channeling energy cost is affected by Eficiencia del Poder and Duración del Poder.
- Chroma cannot gain energy from Team Energy Restores or Energy Siphon for the duration of the ability. However, Chroma can still replenish energy using orbes de energía, Ira, Energy Vampire, and while in the Rift Plane due to Limbo's powers.
- Movement speed is heavily decreased whilst this ability is active, and all maneuvers excluding ledge grabbing, rolling, and backflipping cannot be done.
- The AoE cone is directed from the point of the animation as opposed to toward the crosshair. This means that diving rolls will divert the aim.
- The attack can only be aimed within 90 degrees to each side and 45 degrees above or below Chroma.
- Chroma cannot use any weapons or other powers in this state.
- Chroma is immune to Eximus energy drains, as well as knockdowns and other forms of crowd control while Spectral Scream is active.
- A visual effect lingers after the cone of damage, dependent on element.
- This ability can come in handy when used as a form of Crowd Control and can both be used as a damage ability, or with Heat or Electricity elemental damage creating a continuous crowd control stun.
- This ability can be used to resist knockdowns, making it useable for walking through corpus laser doors or shockwaves caused by MOA or death orbs.
- Rolling can be used to counteract the movement speed reduction and cover a large area in a short period of time.
- Having a Limbo with a high duration build on your team can be very useful, as Spectral Scream will be able to damage all enemies even while Chroma is in the rift. With a build with maximum efficiency, this will also cause Spectral Scream to cost no energy to use, while actually gaining energy at a minute rate.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration reduces channeling cost to ~1.064 energy per second.
- Reduces cone length to ~6.98 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces activation cost to 2.5 energy and channeling cost to 0.75 energy per second.
- Maximized Power Range increases cone length to 13.3 meters.
- Reduces damage to 80 per second.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 598 per second.
- Increases activation cost to 15.5 energy and channeling cost to 5.25 energy per second.