Última edición, 03-03-2018 por JARVIII
The Grattler is a quad-barrel Grineer autocannon for use by Archwings. Its explosive projectiles make it ideal for clearing out groups of enemies, which is counterbalanced by its limited range and projectile travel time.
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Precio: 250||Precio: 15,000|
|Laboratorio químico 5,000|
|Tiempo: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
CaracteristicasEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- High armor.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Deals explosive splash damage.
- Has innate Punch Through.
- High critical chance and status chance for an Archwing gun.
- Maximum range of 350 meters.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Projectile explosions can injure the user if they explode too close to them.
- Has a brief spool-up time before reaching its maximum fire rate.
- As of Actualización 17.1, the Grattler has a short spool-up time before it reaches its full fire rate. Though the Arsenal lists a fire rate of 4.17, this is the fire rate before spool-up. Once fully spooled, the Grattler has a maximum fire rate of 6.25 rounds per second, 50% above its listed value.
- Though the Arsenal adds them together, the Grattler's projectiles and its projectiles' explosions have separate damage values. The projectile deals 175 damage while explosions deal only 100 damage.
- Although the Grattler's shots have innate Punch Through, they explode upon hitting an enemy. Thus the Punch Through is only noticeable when shooting surfaces.
- The Grattler was first seen in the Echoes of the Sentients Highlight Video.
- The Grineer text on the sides reads "Deth From Here".
- This is the first Archwing Gun (and the first Archwing weapon overall) not to be of Tenno origin.
- Not counting the Imperator or the Veritux (as well as the latter's Prisma variant), the Grattler is the first Archwing weapon that only uses resources for construction, as opposed to requiring weapon parts.
- The Grattler's design and functionality appears to be modeled on several real world Anti-aircraft guns, which can have multiple barrels for a high rate of fire and in earlier models would fire explosive shells to cloud the skies with shrapnel. This is further supported because associated files for the Grattler refer to it as "ArchGRNAAGUN," which can be seen as an abbreviation of "Archwing Grineer AA Gun".
|Armas • Daño • Comparar Todo • Cosméticos|
|Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata • Odonata Prime|
|Armas de Archwing|
|Arch-arma||Corvas • Cyngas • Decuriones Dobles • Fluctus • Grattler • Imperator (Vándalo) • Phaedra • Velocitus|
|Arch-melé||Agkuza • Centauro • Kaszas • Knux • Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux (Prisma)|