|Golpe de Hierro|
Expande el bastón de hierro a su longitud verdadera, derribando a todo en su trayectoria.
|Fuerza:500 / 600 / 700 / 800|
|Alcance:5 / 6 / 8 / 10 m (staff range)|
1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 m (impact radius)
- Wukong summons and extends his Iron Staff up to 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 meters in the direction of the HUD's targeting reticle, inflicting 500 / 600 / 700 / 800
Invalid damage to a single enemy along its path. The damaged enemy is forcefully ragdolled, and enemies within 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 meters of Iron Jab's point of impact suffer a knockdown.
Invalid damage mods (e.g., Primed Heavy Trauma).
- Iron Jab's base damage uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Base Damage = Base Damage × (1 + Base Damage Bonus) × (1 + Power Strength). As an example, with a maxed Steel Charge, Pressure Point, and Intensify, a rank-3 Iron Jab will have 800 × 2.8 × 1.3 = 2912 base damage.
- Iron Jab is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats or other melee mods including weapon augments (e.g., Justice Blades), class-specific mods (e.g., Covert Lethality), or stat-modifying skins (e.g., Manticore).
- Iron Jab is not affected by the Melee Combo Counter; however, every instance of damage adds to the counter.
- Impact radius is affected by Power Range, while the staff range is not.
- Iron Jab does not require an enemy target to be cast.
- Enemies affected by Iron Jab are temporarily highlighted.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces impact radius to 0.68 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases impact radius to 5 meters.
- Reduces base damage to 320.
- Maximized Power Strength increases base damage to 2392.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
Invalid damage on Wukong's melee weapon will increase Iron Jab's force of impact immensely (i.e., sends enemies flying across the map) even if the damage is nonlethal.
- The impact radius doesn't always work, sometimes affecting only the initial target.