Un golpe tan poderoso que convierte el alma de los enemigos en un proyectil mortal, dañando todo a su paso.
|Fuerza:100 / 200 / 350 / 500 (initial damage)|
50 (projectile damage)
100 (area damage)
|Alcance:20 / 30 / 40 / 50 m (cast range)|
? m (explosion radius)
- Nekros lunges with telekinetic force, dealing 100 / 200 / 350 / 500 x18px Impact damage to a single target within 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters.
- The target's soul is violently ejected from its body, becoming a high-velocity projectile. Enemies that make contact with the projectile are dealt 50 x18px Impact damage. When the projectile makes contact with a hard surface, 100 x18px Impact damage is inflicted in an area of effect.
- Projectile damage and area damage are not affected by Power Strength.
- Affected enemies are ragdolled, and both damage sources can be increased with headshots.
- Despite having a noticeable visual and audio effect, the skill is perfectly silent and can be used as a mean of disposing enemies without alerting nearby units during stealth playthrough.
- However, if an enemy is not killed by the ability, the enemies will be alerted.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, and shooting.
- Under right circumstances it's possible to exploit physics system to launch ragdolls up with great speed, which will result with dealing additional fall damage to alive enemies. (Usually when enemies are grouped tightly together or there is an object right behind the enemy).
- Best effectiveness can be achieved by standing higher than the target.Optimal height difference is when projectile can hit the ground near the target. Using this method will usually send surrounding enemies flying, dealing additional fall damage.
- The ability will NOT damage other Tenno in the Conclave, however the knock-back effect will still occur. This is useful for stunning the enemy or simply knocking them off the edge of the map.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces the cast range to 17 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases the cast range to 125 meters.
- Reduces the initial damage to 200.
- Maximized Power Strength increases the initial damage to 1495.
- Increases the cost to 38.75 energy.