Última edición, 05-02-2018 por JARVIII
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio: 125||Precio: 15,000|
CharacteristicsEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- Knockdown on jump attacks, ragdolls enemies.
- High critical chance.
- Deals mostly
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Palma sísmica and Tragedia de Gaia stances.
- Very short range.
Comparisons Error de script Error de script
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Jump attack direct hit deals 35 additional damage.
- Ground Execution attack is a hard punch, followed by a flurry of up to 5 punches. However, damage is dealt only during the first hard punch, with the rest of the punches being purely animation.
- The stealth attack animation with the Furax against Infested Chargers is a suplex wrestling move.
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- The groundslam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Grineer Powerfist.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, it is the only Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Hysteria is apparently a skin of the Furax, using a unique Stance Mod and greatly increased damage.
- MK1-Furax, the starter version of this weapon.
- Ankyros, a similar weapon
- Furax Fantasma, the Fantasma variant of this weapon.