| Ataques Normales
| Otros ataques
Used by Grineer Powerfists, the Furax has a much more limited strike range that manifests as a simple close range thrust, making connecting with an attack slightly more difficult.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a Material Requisito for Knux.
|Requisitos de Fabricación
|Tiempo: 12 hrs
| Mercado Precio: 125
|| Planos Precio: 15,000
This weapon deals primarily Invalid damage.
- Knockdown on jump attacks, ragdolls enemies.
- High critical chance.
- Deals mostly Invalid damage, good against shields.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- Furax, comparado con MK1-Furax:
- Mayor daño base (35.0 vs. 30.0)
- Más fuerte Ataque de Pared (105 vs. 90)
- Más fuerte Ataque de Salto (70 vs. 60)
- Más fuerte Ataque Circular (105 vs. 90)
ERROR: Could not find Furax Wraith
Configuraciones para el Arma
- Jump attack direct hit deals 35 additional damage.
- Ground Execution attack is a hard punch, followed by a flurry of up to 5 punches. However, damage is dealt only during the first hard punch, with the rest of the punches being purely animation.
- The stealth attack animation with the Furax against Infested Chargers is a suplex wrestling move.
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- The groundslam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Grineer Powerfist.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, it is the only Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Hysteria is apparently a skin of the Furax, using a unique Stance Mod and greatly increased damage.
- Item introduced with game release.