|Fuente de Vida|
Crea una fuente de vida en un enemigo. Los aliados ganarán salud cuando dañen al objetivo.
|Fuerza:30% / 35% / 40% / 45% (lifesteal)|
150 / 250 / 350 / 400 (max health)
|Duración:7 / 9 / 10 / 12 s|
- Trinity marks a target within 100 meters. It is incapacitated, marked bright green and lifted airborne for 7 / 9 / 10 / 12 seconds. Its health is restored and multiplied by 10. As allies damage it, they are healed for 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% of the damage dealt. This ability expires if 150 / 250 / 350 / 400 health is restored.
- If the target is not killed before Well of Life expires, its health returns to the original value before the cast.
- This ability can heal Trinity, Tenno, and Companions.
- Has a cast delay of 1 second. Not recastable while active.
- Well of Life is no less effective on low-health or easy-to-kill enemies. The multiplied (temporary) health they gain provides enough room to hit the healing limit.
- Well of Life is a great way to lock down an enemy or Synthesis Target while the health boost safeguards against them being accidentally killed while being scanned.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 36.84 seconds.
- Reduces cast range to 34 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases cast range to 250 meters.
- Reduces lifesteal to 18% and maximum health to 160.
- Maximized Power Strength increases lifesteal to 134.55% and maximum health to 1196.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8.7 seconds.