Última edición, 05-02-2018 por JARVIII
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio: 150||Precio: 15,000|
CaracterísticasEditarEsta es un arma principalmente de daño de
- 5 meters Area of Effect (AoE) knockdown jump-attack.
- Every downward swing with normal attacks causes AoE damage and elemental mod proc.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Ruina aplastante stance.
- Good critical chance, ideal for the use of critical mods such as True Steel, Organ Shatter, and Berserker.
- Extremely slow attack speed.
- Horizontal swings miss knocked down enemies.
- Long Finisher attack animation.
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- This weapon is capable of breaking reinforced glass in as little as two hits. Use caution around reinforced glass to avoid accidentally breaking it.
- Sometimes enemies killed by Fragor will be severely rag-dolled and fly out of the map.
- Using Fury is highly recommended to offset the very slow attack speed.
- The Fragor's large slam radius can be used to knock down several enemies at once allowing all of them to be hit with one finsher attack
- Crouching will allow you to hit knocked down enemies with Fragor's horizontal swings.
- Using a more defensive frame can allow you to absorb damage while it's slower attack animations are being completed.
- Using North Wind in conjunction with using Fragor's slam attack gives you a chance of freezing enemies when you knock them down, and makes them take longer to stand up.
- The blueprint for this weapon was added on January 14, 2013 with 5.4.
- The Brokk version is used by Teniente Lech Kril in close combat and in the battle's second phase.
- Fragor is Latin for "a breaking" or "a crash". This word also has a similar meaning in other languages such as Spanish or Italian.