Concealed Explosives is a mod that gives certain thrown secondary weapons a chance of exploding on impact of a surface or an enemy.
It can be used on the following weapons:
- The explosion deals 250
Invalid damage to the target, as well as to nearby enemies within 10 meters of the blast, scaled by distance.
- The blast radius cannot be modified by any means.
- The explosion will deal 70 damage to the player, as well as knocking them down, if the
Invalid element procs.
- This mod can not be used on any other secondary, including the Castanas (Sancti), Pox and Talons.
- The explosions are silent.
- Pair with high-rank Multidisparo for maximum effect. You will have a 98.56% chance of at least one explosion at max rank with a maxed Difusión de cañón and Torrente letal. You will have a 40.96% chance of three explosions.
- Damage can be increased with Rhino's Roar.
- When facing groups of enemies at medium to long range, maximize splash damage by aiming for a nearby wall or floor surface rather than directly at an enemy.
- Unlike Thunderbolt, Mirage's Hall of Mirrors clones do not deal the full damage of the explosions.
- Because of its high fire rate and clip size, non-primed Hikou is an excellent candidate for this mod. With maxed Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, and Gunslinger, it can achieve 180% multishot and a fire rate over 15 rounds per second, making 250 damage per shot have excellent DPS. In addition, it is very likely to proc Blast multiple times when firing at enemies.
- Thunderbolt, the bow version.