Crea partículas de antimateria que orbitan a Nova y buscan blancos cercanos.
|Fuerza:100 / 125 / 150 / 200|
|Duración:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 (particles)|
|Alcance:7 / 8 / 10 / 12 m|
- Nova creates 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 antimatter particles that orbit her and automatically launch themselves at enemies within 7 / 8 / 10 / 12 meters. Each particle inflicts 100 / 125 / 150 / 200 Invalid damage.
- While active, a counter becomes visible on the ability icon that displays the number of available particles.
- Particles orbit for a minimum of 1 second before seeking a target.
- Particles will only fire one at a time (i.e., multiple particles will not fire simultaneously).
- Particles do not vanish after a period of inactivity and will last until used.
- Nova cannot be knocked down while casting Null Star.
- Null Star cannot be recast until all particles have been used.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases the number of particles to 16 per cast.
- Reduces the attack radius to 4.08 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces the number of particles to 2 per cast.
- Maximized Power Range increases the attack radius to 30 meters.
- Reduces the damage to 80 per particle.
- Maximized Power Strength increases the damage to 598 per particle.
- Increases the cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces the number of particles to 4 per cast.