¡Interferencia de bloqueo de anuncios detectada!
Wikia es un sitio libre de uso que hace dinero de la publicidad. Contamos con una experiencia modificada para los visitantes que utilizan el bloqueo de anuncios
Wikia no es accesible si se han hecho aún más modificaciones. Si se quita el bloqueador de anuncios personalizado, la página cargará como se esperaba.
Inflige al objetivo con daño
|Fuerza:4 / 10 / 14 / 20 (spore damage)|
2 / 2 / 3 / 3 (initial spores)
2 / 2 / 3 / 3 (spread spores)
|Duración:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s|
|Alcance:30 / 40 / 50 / 60 m (cast range)|
8 / 10 / 12 / 16 m (spread radius)
- Saryn infects a target within 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 meters with 2 / 2 / 3 / 3 virulent spores. Each spore inflicts 4 / 10 / 14 / 20 Viral damage per second over a duration of 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. If a spore is popped, 25 Viral damage with a 100% status chance is dealt within 8 / 10 / 12 / 16 meters, and 2 / 2 / 3 / 3 spores are transmitted to each affected enemy.
- Spore damage and burst damage are affected by Power Strength.
- Viral status effect reduces a target's current and maximum health by 50% for 7.5 seconds. Duration-based status effects are prolonged due to Saryn's passive.
- Burst damage bypasses obstacles in the environment and does not diminish with distance.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Spores will not inflict reduced ticks of damage for non-integer durations (e.g., if Spores' duration is 18.6 seconds, there will be no reduced damage tick for the final 0.6 seconds).
- Cast range and spread radius are affected by Power Range.
- Spores will burst at a reduced spread radius if the infected target dies. (Roughly half of the regular spread range)
- If an infected enemy is being damaged by a x18px Toxin proc, popping a spore on that enemy will also spread x18px Toxin damage to surrounding enemies. The spore will have 25% of the initial base damage that triggered the x18px Toxin proc added to its burst damage as Viral damage with a 100% status chance for Viral and x18px Toxin effects.
- Damage percentage is affected by Power Strength.
- x18px Toxin status effect deals 50% of the burst damage as x18px Toxin damage per tick over 11 ticks in 10 seconds. Duration-based status effects are prolonged due to Saryn's passive.
- If multiple x18px Toxin procs are damaging an infected enemy, the initial base damage that triggered each individual x18px Toxin proc will be combined when a spore's burst damage is calculated.
- As an example, with a maxed Hornet Strike, Intensify, and a pistol that inflicts 35 base damage, a single x18px Toxin proc from this pistol on an infected enemy will increase a spore's burst damage to (25 + 0.25 × 35 × (1 + 2.2)) × 1.3 = 68.9. If the infected enemy is being damaged by ten x18px Toxin procs from the same pistol, the spore's burst damage will be increased to (25 + 0.25 × 10 × 35 × (1 + 2.2)) × 1.3 = 396.5.
- Only one spore on the infected enemy can transfer Toxin damage until that enemy becomes damaged by a new x18px Toxin proc.
- When spores are popped on a target, one damage tick is removed from the target for the remainder of the duration. All secondary targets in range will be applied with a new duration of Spores. The primary target's duration is not renewed unless a secondary target's Spore is popped, applying a new duration that is separate to the previous duration.
- Spores can be burst by various sources of damage including weapon damage and radial damage from certain abilities. Bullet jumping near infected enemies can burst spores as well as the radial damage from enemy attacks including (but not limited to) Bombard rockets, Seismic Shockwave damage, Volatile Runner explosions, and radial damage from Boilers and their spawn pods.
- It is possible to remove Spores from an enemy by completely popping all the spores on that enemy.
- Saryn's abilities mutate for bonus effects when used in tandem:
- Multiple instances of Spores can be cast on Molt. Spores' damage will not damage Molt.
- When cast on Molt, Spores energy cost is reduced by 50%.
- When Molt explodes, all spores will burst simultaneously and infect enemies within the spread radius. Molt's explosion can also detonate spores on nearby infected enemies.
- While Toxic Lash is active, at least one spore is guaranteed to burst per melee attack when an infected enemy is struck by Saryn's melee weapon.
- Enemies infected with Spores will restore 2 energy to Saryn for each spore burst by Toxic Lash.
- Spores is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Can be used to destroy Corpus cameras and (active) turrets. A spore will appear but a camera dies on the first tick.
- Using both maximized power duration and power strength, each spore can deal 56.8 damage per second over the course of 30.54 seconds while increasing the energy cost to 38.75, reducing the cast range to 20.4 meters, and reducing the spread radius to 5.44 meters.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 33.84 seconds.
- Reduces cast range to 20.4 meters and spread radius to 5.44 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases cast range to 150 meters and spread radius to 40 meters.
- Reduces spore damage to 8 per second, burst damage to 10, and damage percentage to 10%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases spore damage to 59.8 per second, burst damage to 74.75, and damage percentage to 74.75%.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8.7 seconds.