Última edición, 04-02-2018 por JARVIII
- When blocking, threads of energy similar to Trinity's Link will extend to all allies in range, using your warframe's energy color.
- The mod's effect will only link to other players, and not Companions, objectives, or AI-controlled allies.
- Damage absorbed with the use of Electomagnetic Shielding will be converted into health for Iron Skin and Warding Halo.
- The mod's effective 12 meter range cannot be modified by Alcance or Alcance Prime, and will only link you to allies in your line of sight.
- Many abilities may be used without interrupting the link, as long as the Block is held.
- For reasons unknown, any
- If an ally is suffering a
- Damage redirected to you does not seem to activate abilities that reflect damage, such as Trinity's Link or Mesa's Shatter Shield. Further testing is required.
- Damage redirected to your Health will trigger the Rage mod's energy conversion.
- This mod is generally best suited for tanky Warframes who can take the increased punishment. Since status effects will also be transferred to the user instead of their allies, it would be wise to equip Rapid Resilience or use a Warframe who can render themselves immune to status effects.
- Trinity with a Ability Duration-oriented build is able to negate quite a bit of damage and remove statuses with Blessing.
- Oberon is able to heal himself and remove statuses as well.
- Assimilate Nyx is able to reroute damage into her Absorb.
- Another safe way to tank damage for your team is to use Defy on Wukong with a maxed out Rage mod equipped as you will gain more energy than you lose and so you will not die.
- Chroma can use electromagnetic shielding to build Vex Armor faster.
- Holding block and swapping to Operator mode will cause your empty husk of a Warframe to continue to absorb half of the damage of all nearby allies including your own Operator essentially doubling your Operator's effective health.
- Since Operators never truly disappear but simply vanish in place your shielding link will continue to point to the last spot your Operator stood before changing back into Warframe mode.
- Medi-Ray can be helpful in keeping up a bit of the damage you take to your health, as long as your Sentinel is alive.
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Reminiscencia vengativa.