Última edición, 10-10-2017 por JARVIII
|Rank||Cold Damage||Status Chance||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired as a random end-of mission reward for a successful Spy 2.0 mission with all 3 Data Vaults hacked.
- Drop Locations:
- Mercury (Suisei)
- Venus (Unda)
- Mars (Arval)
- Phobos (Shklovsky)
- Ceres (Bode)
- Earth (Cambria)
- Originally this mod could be acquired from Operación: Frente Criótico by scoring more than 1000 points in a single mission.
- Can be stacked with Proeza cuerpo a cuerpo, Volcanic Edge, Voltaic Strike, Virulent Scourge, Enduring Strike, and Drifting Contact for a 355% increase in Status Chance while Channeling. On weapons with at least 22% base Status Chance, this allows them to achieve a total Status Chance value of 100%, allowing every strike to deal Status Effect procs.
- All of the dual-stat event mods for melee weapons have names starting with the letter V.
- Vicious Frost was originally named Cold Touch before it was changed in Revisión 14.5.2 to match the theme of having the Elemental Damage + Status Chance melee mods starting with the letter V.
- Castigo virulento, the Toxin version from The Cicero Crisis.
- Voltaic Strike, the Electric version from Tethra's Doom.
- Volcanic Edge, the Heat version from Operation Breeding Grounds.
- Melee Prowess, another mod that increases Status Chance.
- Enduring Strike, a Dark Sector mod that increases Status Chance while Channeling.
- Heridas sangrientas, an Acolyte mod that increases Status Chance based on the Melee Combo Counter.
- Drifting Contact, a Nightmare mod that increases Status Chance and extends the duration of the Melee Combo Counter.
|Mods de Daño Elemental