Última edición, 15-04-2018 por JARVIII
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Each beam deals
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength mods.
- The range limit for two Teslas to make a pair is about 8m and is not affected by Ability Range.
- Each Tesla can form a link with up to 4 other Teslas at once.
- Teslas do not link when attached to entities, such as enemies, Warframes, Companions, the Defense Cryopod and Pickups.
- For a link to form, a Tesla must link to either the first Tesla launched or an extension of it.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases number of charges to 28 theoretically, which caps at up to 18 practically due to the grenade duration.
- Reduces attack range to 4.08 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces number of charges to 4.
- Maximized Ability Range increases attack range to 30 meters.
- Reduces link damage to 100.
- Reduces arc damage to 60 per charge and contact damage to 6.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases link damage to 747,5.
- increases arc damage to 448.5 per charge and contact damage to 44.85.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces number of charges to 7.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- Upon release, Tesla Link used arcing electricity as the link animation, as shown on its card image. Actualización 15.2 changed the animation to resemble lasers instead.
- Used to have a bug where links would often stay in the game forever, although invisible, damaging enemies who walked past where they used to be. This was eventually fixed over 2 years later, in Revisión 19.3.2
- Sometimes Teslas will refuse to link for clients even in positions where it should be able to.