Última edición, 28-02-2018 por JARVIII
Cualquier daño recibido mientras que Enlace esté activo se canalizará a un enemigo cercano.
|Fuerza:50% / 60% / 70% / 75% (damage reduction)|
1 / 2 / 2 / 3 (affected enemies)
|Duración:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s|
|Alcance:12 / 14 / 17 / 20 m|
- Trinity links with nearby enemies over a duration 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds, reducing incoming damage by 50% / 60% / 70% / 75% while channeling the damage back to her attackers. Trinity reflects 100% of incoming damage and Status Effects to a maximum of 1 / 2 / 2 / 3 enemies within 12 / 14 / 17 / 20 meters.
- Damage reduction and the number of affected enemies are not affected by Power Strength.
- Currently, the relationship between Power Strength and the percentage of damage reflected is unpublished. [Testing Required]
- Self-inflicted damage is reflected as well. Conversely, friendly fire is not reflected.
- Trinity must be linked to at least one enemy at any given moment to gain the ability's defensive benefits.
- Status immunity applies to physical staggers and knockdown.
- Status effect immunity does not include Eximus energy drains or Nauseous Crawler disables. Magnetic procs from Ancient Disruptors are resisted; however, they are still able to drain a small amount of energy with every attack due to their aura.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Range is affected by Power Range.
- If Trinity is bleeding out while this ability is active, she will not link with nearby enemies.
- Trinity cannot link with The Stalker.
- Although it will mitigate damage from Ancient Healers and Corrupted Ancients it will not hurt them due to how they absorb damage from nearby allies.
- Trinity and linked enemies will shine the color of her energy.
- Has a cast delay of ~0.6 seconds.
- Affected by Talento natural.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Artículo principal: Enlace mermador
- Keeping this ability active when surrounded by high-level enemies will dramatically increase Trinity's survivability.
- Be careful of Link's slow, immobile cast delay, lest you become overwhelmed by burst fire.
- Use Trinity's Energy Vampire to fuel Link's high energy cost.
- Try using self-inflicted damage offensively! While using Blessing as a safety barrier, damage yourself with Castanas, Ogris, Penta, Stug, etc. to reflect their high damage to several enemies in range. Be wary of stacking damage upon yourself, though, as these weapons can kill you outright even with the damage reduction granted by Link and Blessing.
- Castanas) synergize especially well with Link's status reflection, as they will cause each linked enemy to trigger an electric chain attack dealing massive amounts of damage to clustered groups.
- Link connects to enemies through walls and other obstacles, which serves as an early-warning system indicating if enemies are nearby.
- Be wary of mods and effects which reduce Power Range as they make it harder to maintain an active link, and with that, Link's defensive benefits.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases the duration to 36.84 seconds.
- Reduces the range to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces the duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases the range to 50 meters.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Strength has no positive effect on this ability.
- Increases the cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces the duration to 8.7 seconds.