Chroma convierte su piel en un centinela que fortalece a los aliados cercanos y envuelve a los enemigos en ataques elementales.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
100 / 200 / 300 / 400 (damage/tick)
20% (speed bonus) [NOT affected]
|Alcance:20 m (attack range) [NOT affected]|
30 m (stun radius) [NOT affected]
- Chroma sheds his outer pelt, imbuing it with elemental energy to sprout wings and converting it into a stationary floating sentry with 1000 / 2000 / 4000 / 8000 health. The sentry will attack all enemies within 20 meters with a continuous stream of elemental energy, dealing 100 / 200 / 300 / 400
- Sentry health and continuous damage are affected by Power Strength, while the radial attack damage is not.
- Effigy's elemental breath attack does 5 ticks of damage within 1 second making the base damage per second 2000.
- Damage type is based on Chroma's current elemental alignment, determined by Chroma's energy color.
- Enemies affected by the close-range radial attack are ragdolled.
- Sentry attack range, stun radius, and knockback radius are not affected by Power Range.
- Enemies killed by the sentry have a 15% / 30% / 45% / 60% chance to yield 25% / 50% / 75% / 100% additional credits.
- Credit chance and credit bonus are not affected by Power Strength.
- While Effigy is active, Chroma can fight in his lightened form, gaining 20% movement speed but with a 50% armor reduction.
- Speed bonus and armor reduction are not affected by Power Strength.
- The armor reduction is a multiplicative penalty that's applied to Chroma's total armor (e.g., with a maxed Steel Fiber and Intensify, Chroma with Vex Armor at full capacity will have his armor lowered to 350 × (1 + 1.1) × 3.5 × 1.3 × 0.5 = 1672.125 when Effigy is activated).
- Effigy drains 10 energy per second while active, and will deactivate if Chroma runs out of energy, sentry health is depleted, or if manually deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default
- Activation energy cost is affected by Power Efficiency, and the channeling energy cost is affected by Power Efficiency and Power Duration.
- Chroma cannot gain energy from Team Energy Restores or Energy Siphon for the duration of the ability. However, Chroma can still replenish energy using Energy Orbs, Rage, Energy Vampire, and while in the Rift Plane due to Limbo's powers.
- Chroma is also immune to Eximus Energy Drains while Effigy is being channeled.
- When deactivated, Chroma can teleport his pelt from anywhere onto himself. This will stop movement and interrupt any action Chroma is doing, such as reloading, leaving a player vulnerable.
- When deactivated while sliding, Chroma's pelt will be reapplied to him without triggering the animation, even if the player immediately cancels his slide.
- Effigy cannot be activated while in the air, but can be deactivated at any time.
- Both the initial cast and the return of Chroma's pelt will cease any actions as they are a two-handed ability.
- The sentry usually unleashes its roar a few seconds after deploying. This allows you to quickly deploy the sentry for a temporary stun to all nearby enemies.
- The pelt can be Banished, preventing damage from non-banished enemies while still being able to damage all enemies normally.
- The pelt gains shields from the Shield Osprey Eximus Specter.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration reduces channeling cost to ~3.546 energy per second.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces activation cost to 12.5 and channeling cost to 2.5 energy per second.
- Maximized Power Range has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces damage to 160 per tick and health to 3200.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 1196 per tick and health to 23920.
- Increases activation cost to 77.5 energy and channeling cost to 17.5 energy per second.